CHAPTER 03

CHAPTER 03

"Carina is sick, like really sick I can't go back in there." Maya told Andy leaning on the bar, ordering another old fashioned.

"I'm sorry to hear that, come over, Vic won't be sleeping in tonight." Andy said.

Maya agreed and they started playing pool, drinking more than they were supposed to. – "I can't finish." Maya said.

"Give it to me I can." Andy said, putting out her hand for her friend to pass her her whisky.

"No, I can finish this." She said, chuckling at her friend –"I can't finish in bed, with Jack or anyone for that matter." She continued.

"Not even with the women?" Andy asked.

"I haven't had sex with a female since high school, I forgot what was that like." Maya laughed, taking yet another sip from her drink, feeling tipsier.

"Well I'm sorry, buuut I had sex last night with this hotie and I definitely finished, more than once." Andy smirked.

They continued drinking and playing games, until 1 in the morning, by the time both were hammered, couldn't walk in a straight line. Giggling, tripping over their own feet and every pebble on the ground was something that a lot of their classmates saw as they made their way to Andy's dorm. A path that usually lasted 7 to 8 minutes, it was now more than 20 minutes. Unlocking the door was another challenge, but after few failed tries they opened the door.

--

Carina woke up the next morning sometime after 7am, surprised that she hadn't heard the blonde making her morning smoothie. And after a long time she had a smile on her face, well rested, well as well as she could, taking into consideration that she was sick.

She walked out of her room, looking around, seeing everything at the same place as she left it last night, so Maya hadn't come home last night. "Some peace."

Carina took a hot shower, not hearing the front door opening and Maya coming back in.

Store bought smoothie with EXTA poison

She smiled at the little note Maya left next to the bottle, she looked in the living room seeing Maya sprawled on the sofa.

"When will I drop dead?" Carina asked, Maya pulled out her hand, looking at the wrist at the non-existing watch – "In approximately 7minutes." She looked back at Carina, seeing her in pajamas, nose more red than the day before, if that was even possible. –"Damn Rudolf is back in the house." She laughed.

"Stai zitto." Carina said pointing at her –"You look terrible and you smell like a hooker." She continued.

"Wow a new low." Maya said. –"I had a little too many drinks last night."

Carina rolled her eyes, wondering how Maya's stomach even handles that much alcohol, she was so tiny. She was sitting in the kitchen, looking at Maya groaning every time she tried to move her body. "Ughhh fine!" Carina said, going to her room.

She got a packet of electrolytes and mixed it with water for the blue eyed blonde that looked like was fighting invisible demons.

"Here." She pushed the glass towards Maya and sat on the coffee table in front of her, Maya skeptically looked at the yellowy water.

"Uh no thanks, that looks disgusting." Maya said.

"Yes like your face right now. Drink it."

"Wow, well too bad for you, you have to look at it."