Boyfriend to death: Final interlude you helped Ren; and TPOF (chapter 1)

THE MUSIC IS NOT MINE !

"let's try to move forward Ren, we can do it." That's what she had told him that day. No more pain. A normal life. She wanted to show them that a new life was possible, that he didn't have to be afraid of the future. She had shown him her life, which despite all the disgust and difficulties, she kept going. Or at least she tried. Over time, meeting at the same bar every night had become their routine. They had fun enjoying their new life, or so she thought. Having had problems at work, she had come later than usual that evening. Much later than usual. She wanted to postpone it, but he insisted. "Hey! Here I am! Sorry I was so late...." "oh don't worry, I already got something too". She looked down and saw two glasses on the coffee table. She shook her head and let out a tired sigh "in any case, I still apologize. My car also broke down, and I'm not even sure it's a real fault given the neighborhood I live in.... but let's talk about 'other !!". She said the last sentence with great enthusiasm. She didn't want to think about the bad things, not in front of him, at least. She took her glass and drank it all in one gulp. "How are things going? They're better, right?" "oh this one for sure." He smiled at her. "yay!!" - she exclaimed exultantly - "this weekend we could go downtown, what do you think? Or we go back to the amusement park, it was fun, even if the roller coaster was a bit turbulent....we were both of us a little stunned. Especially me." She looked at him. "ok just me". She laughed. She felt tipsy. Like that day. Maybe more. Stranger. She lost her balance for a moment and slapped her hand on the table to support herself. She looked at him again. "Everything OK ?" he asked her, in a calm tone, as if he were chatting about the weather. As if he expected it. Her vision went blurry. She remembered the previous time and started to get scared "Ren....tell me you didn't really do it" and he, with a sadistic smile, replied "It'll be fine. I'll take you home. I think you drank too much. But don't worry, I'll take care of you." He approached. "N-no!". She looked around. There was no one there, it was closing time after all, maybe the bartender was in the back but either way he or she wouldn't have heard her, or she would have seen her and thought she was drunk. She gave up. He took her by the shoulders. He walked her out. but they weren't heading towards her car. Before she completely lost consciousness, she could only ask "where are you taking me?" "I already told you. Home darling."

She woke up on a bed, in an unfamiliar room, still a little dazed. She looked around. She was surrounded by soft stuffed animals. On the bedside table was a large vase of flowers, matching the colors of the room. Her favorite color of hers. There were also various items inspired by her favorite characters. She looked towards the window. Full light. How many hours had she slept? She also noticed that she wasn't wearing her clothes, but a pink babydoll. She touched her neck and felt something hard and cold. The collar. Obviously. She noticed that this time she also had the anklet attached to the wall. She made a noise of annoyance. She found it hard to believe that he would do it again and instead..... Suddenly the door opened "you woke up. Did you rest?". Ren. His ears open and pointed towards her and his usual smile. "Ren, what are you doing? Why did you bring me here?" I thought things were going well," his ears twitched, before turning back to her, "now definitely." Do you like your room? I dressed it up with what you like, just like I told you." "I-I.... yes but she - she shouted at him -.... you didn't answer me!! I thought you were fine! You said.... you said that....", Ren, impassive, raised his hand and showed her the remote control. She went silent. He smiled at her satisfied, but his ears were still back. "I know what I said. You wanted to try a new method. I agreed to what my pet wanted. But the world is cruel." He gently grabbed her chin. "Darling. I've seen how much effort you put in without receiving anything in return. How much you SUFFER. But I will take care of you. Lots of care." His eyes lit up and she started climbing onto the bed. She backed away, starting to cry, but he climbed on top of her anyway. He started licking her salty tears and rubbing herself. "So gentle. So kind. So SWEET"-he passed his hand under her dress-"But don't worry. We have a lot of money." "the money will run out sooner or later" "no, it won't run out." As he said this, he stood up a little, canines extremely close together, tail wagging. He had a feverish look on his face. She knew what it meant. He would torture himself to death other people. "this isn't fair...." "life is unfair" - he stared at her "you still haven't told me what you think of your room" - he pulled at her dress, but without tearing it - "I know you don't you like surprises, but I paid attention to your tastes." M/C looked around again. She actually liked the room. But the situation....she didn't want to contradict him or he would get even more angry. She avoided his look. "y-y' I like it. Thank you. But....but it's all so new, you know what I'm like." The beast-boy seemed undecided about his next move. But then he stood up-"I'm sure you just need more time to adjust. I'll let you rest". he gave her a direct kiss, before heading to the door. She hugged the first pillow near her and, looking down, whispered a 'thank you'. When Ren reached the door, before closing it, she heard him add "don't go out without my permission. And especially while I'm working." She instantly understood that she couldn't help but nod. She trusted him. And she had made the same mistake again. Maybe he was right.