Before of Boyfriend to Death 2

This asshole. She wouldn't give up. It wasn't the first time and he wasn't the only one either. Shit. She wanted to live, but that didn't mean she would give up on him. The latest humiliation she was subjecting her to was having her eat the raw entrails of the victims he kidnapped, still fresh and bloody, straight from a dog bowl. He only gave her what he had. She refused to eat them, just the smell of them made her nauseous. However, her stomach growled. How long had it been since she ate? She had lost count of the days. In fact, now that she thought about it, she didn't even know how long she had been that man's prisoner. She heard a noise. Someone was coming down the stairs. She tried to free herself, but the only effect it had on her was to make the rope wear her bleeding wrists even more. She braced herself, expecting Strade with some more torture, but it wasn't him. Ren. The fox boy. The first time she saw him she was surprised. She didn't know what he was. That long snout and his ears....she had been scared, so she had decided to pretend to be asleep. Had she heard him....smell her ? She didn't expect this. What else would he have done ? But he was kind. Of course, he hadn't freed her. But he had given her water and removed the nails from her body. Maybe this time too he had come down to give her a little help again ? "What are you doing here ?" she asked him softly, and also a little worried about what he might do to him if Strade found out. "Don't worry. He sent me here." He was carrying a small bowl in his hand with a liquid in it and a spoon. He approached with a shy and soft step, and then crouched in front of her. "It's meat broth." He took a spoonful and held it to her mouth, "eat." M/C was still wary. She looked first at the spoon, then at him, and back to the cutlery again. "I do not want it". Ren paused for a moment before replying "it's not poisoned" - he looked away for a moment, his ears drooping even further in fear for a moment - "it's normal meat, t-it's not that". He said it shaking his head, eyes wide. He held out his arm again. "Please eat. It's safe." M/C narrowed his eyes instead. She wondered what the catch was. "I don't trust...." -a theory came to mind that alarmed her. Strade was definitely expecting something. Sure, he had rare moments of kindness, but they were more spur of the moment- "Ren. Ren what did you do? What did you ask him ? What did he ask YOU ?" "Nothing. He told me. I....I know that he...." - scared, he stopped for a moment before continuing and avoiding the main question - "M/C, please. Don't eat for many days. He....I am worried about you. Please eat. You will need it." He had a pleading tone. M/C thought about it. Maybe Strade would torture him for failing. And then she had to admit that he was right. She hadn't eaten for too long, by now her had stomach cramps and felt increasingly weak. She leaned in and opened her mouth, waiting. Ren, happy with this choice, immediately began to feed her. While he did it he seemed happy, or at least less nervous. He smiled a little. When she was finished he asked her if he was good, if she liked him—"you finished it," he explained to her—but, before she could answer, heavy footsteps interrupted them: Strade. Radiant. With that grin on his face that she hated so much. She knew another one of his torture was coming. Ren knew it too. He gripped the plate tightly, his ears pointed at him. "What a beautiful scene. You two seem to get along so well." M/C interrupted him "stop the bullshit. What the fuck do you want ?". He laughed "that's what you want, isn't it ?" - he then turned to Ren - "you want it too, right buddy ? Why don't you rape her ?". The fox boy began to tremble. The girl exclaimed a "what? no!" indignant but she was ignored "what's the problem ? You seemed to want it so bad when you were in heat. So bad to kill." He took out the remote control.

M/C had violently pulled back the covers and she had curled up against the wall, her back away from the wall. She felt lonely and tired, her tears falling silently down her face. "M/C....". Behind her. She glanced at him. Ren was near the door, hugging himself, his tail circling his legs. The drops behind her glasses....were they tears?. At that moment she didn't care, she felt numb and empty. Then she, sharing the room, she couldn't really chase him away. She said nothing and she returned to the fetal position. He continued "m-I'm sorry." "That's not true," she retorted, her tone firm—"I saw your expression." Whether he forced him or not, she still felt betrayed. Ren gasped, before sobbing "I....". But she didn't want to listen to him. She realized she was alone. That it would always be hell. Nothing would have changed if she hadn't taken the extreme. Make it or brake it. She jumped up and ran. Ren backed away terrified that she would aim at her of him, but instead was aiming for the door. She walk quickly out, aiming for the basement, but fell to the ground. Ren had grabbed her down. "Don't do it ! Please! No !". She didn't ask him how he had figured it out. He had been a prisoner longer than her, and he now recognized certain glances. He could see it in her face. When she couldn't free herself, she headbutted him. Strong. She heard a noise, like breaking glass, but she managed to free herself. She quickly went down the stairs aiming for the circular saw. Strade, hearing all that noise, was also running down the stairs. If she had second thoughts, this, unlike, only convinced her to move faster. She turned on the saw, still connected to the electrical outlet, and then pointed the collar at the tool. If something had gone wrong she would have died, but she no longer cared. "STOP !" Strade shouted at her. She turned at the last second. The saw cut. but not her neck, but Strade's, who put his hand to his bleeding throat. He stared at her with a dark gaze. She pushed him. While still close, the tips of his tool severed part of his chest. He screamed in pain. And maybe even anger. He collapse to the ground. This was the perfect opportunity for M/C to take the remote from him. As she took it, she noticed a small broken glass vial. Maybe it had broken on impact. She didn't care. She only cared about leaving. Once the collar was removed, she ran away. Without looking back.