Chapter 3

She expected to wake up in the basement, but she didn't expect the pole to be IN FRONT of her. She tried to walk away, but she couldn't. She was on her stomach, with her wrists tied to the post. She pulled a couple of times but the rope was too tight. "Pet. Darling, don't worry. You'll get better soon." He was behind her. As she attempted to turn around, she noticed a small portable video camera in front of her face. The lens was trained on her back. She looked back again. The camera Ren usually used was in the same place as always. But that too was turned towards her. She didn't understand. Damnation. She knew she would regret it. She that she shouldn't have told him anything. She said quickly, desperately, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I made a mistake. W-what do you want to do?" He got on top of her "oh no, you weren't wrong. Don't see it as a punishment. On the contrary. I pampered you too much. That's why you feel this way now. But don't worry, I'll fix this." As he said his last sentence, he showed her the knife. She began to fuss, trying to get him off her, but he stood up and gave her a shock. He began cutting off her clothes with her knife. At that point she M/C tried to stay as still as possible despite her pain. She gritted her teeth. "I gave you a room. I gave you your favorite food, I gave you clothes" - his tone was getting angrier and angrier - "but none of this is deserved if you don't learn your lesson." He left her lace panties behind. He ran his claws across her back, before running the tip of the dagger across her back. "you will learn to believe in me and only me." It hurt. Too bad, so much so that she could no longer move. Her back was the most sensitive spot, and he was careful enough not to go too deep, but he didn't go slow either. He cut into the skin, without cutting the flesh too much, she screamed in pain. She looked at the camera, and saw that he was recording what he had said to her. He was carving her with the knife what he had just told her. That's what the recovery was for. She closed her eyes, not wanting to watch this torture, but Ren grabbed her chin with one hand and forced her to watch-"look Pet. Look, I'm doing all this for your good. Look how much I love you." Once he was done, he tore off her last piece of clothing. He licked her blood, elated, as she felt him unzip his pants. He moved the main camera towards her ass. "Sweetheart. We're just getting started." She could feel how excited he was, his breathing heavy, his cock hard. He rested his weight on top of her, squeezing her buttocks. M/C cried at the sudden, new pain. He began to mount her and push against her, without penetrating her yet. At which she tried to close her legs but she couldn't because Ren grabbed them and passed them under her with his hands. He tried to bite her neck but he couldn't because of her collar, so he bit her shoulder. He didn't let go of her, even when M/C gave up. In that moment she was afraid. In fact, she was terrified. Ren looked like a hungry beast, and nothing more. Only animalistic sounds came out of him. He continued to rape her, harder and harder than she was, and didn't stop even when he reached her orgasm.

The alarm went off, the sun streaming in through the window. The first thing she saw was Ren, still sleepy at her, kissing the tip of her nose "good morning love". M/C, feeling dizzy, let out a groan before replying "morning" back. Usually they would sleep spooning her, with him behind her holding her in a hug, tail and legs wrapped around her, but this time he was hugging her from in front of her, because of the 'marks' she had on her back . He sat up in her arms, yawned and looked at her for a few moments before asking "did you sleep well ?"-he had given her some painkillers, the empty glass still on the nightstand-"I think yes. Thanks." Despite her statement, he still looked thoughtful. He smiled kindly at her, "we need to change your bandages,or your wounds will become infected. Roll over onto your stomach." He helped her get onto her back, arranging her pillows. He asked her if she was comfortable in that position, if she should bring her more pillows or painkillers. Then he left and returned to the room, with more gauze, disinfectant and a full-length mirror. Did he want her to look again ?. The fox boy climbed onto the bed on all fours and began to gently remove the bandages. Once he did, he looked at her through the mirror and told her "is healing well." She, understanding what he wanted, looked at herself in the mirror. The phrase 'believe in me and only me' stood out on her skin, still red and fresh. "I-I think so...." She felt too sore to give him a more cheerful response, but Ren still seemed satisfied. "I'm about to use the disinfectant darling." Despite the warning, M/C couldn't suppress a hiss of pain. "I'm sorry." He seemed to have said it in a sincere, almost sweet tone. He give her a caress and continued to medicate her. In all this M/C still felt strange, she didn't think that what he had given her was simple ibufrofen or aspirin. But one thing she was sure of was that he was taking care of her like no one had ever done. His caresses, his attentions.... so sweet, so pleasant.... She couldn't concentrate. Why was he rebelling before ? She no longer remembered. "Ren ?" - "yes ?" - he was changing her bandages – "I love you." He paused for a moment before replying "I love you too."