They Grow So Fast

Wren P.O.V

Mailiyah come here! , I yelled. Yes momma she said. Where your father? I asked nicely.

*phone ring*

Never mind go get your sister up.

Wren:Hello
Unknown:Did you set him up like I asked?
Wren:Yes sir
Unknown:Where is he?
Wren:I don't know
Unknown:You got two days!
*line disconnects*
Me and Aarone separated when I found out he was a drug lord, but now my twins are one and I'm a single mother. Aarone still gets them we just don't speak, he calm himself getting a new girl😂. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. "SISSSS!!!!!!" Kai said. Heyyy boo where Ronjae I said excitedly. Parking the car, she said. Since we all turned 18 we kept in touch I'm surprised because I now am in Ohio State studying for a pediatrician and it's hard. "Auntie Kaii" I heard Promise say. Auntie Ronjae I heard Mailiyah say. Both of yall go put some clothes on I demand. Ok mommy they said at the same time. I love them Kaii said. Ronjae nodded her head in agreement. Have you still been talking to that unknown person Ronjae asked. Yeah I don't know who it is but they not hurting me or my kids I said sternly. Ok well yall know my birthday Wednesday and we gotta turn up Kaii said dancing in her seat. Yeah I need call Aarone to watch the twins I said dialing his number.

*line picked up*
Aarone:Yeah ma
Wren:Hey I was calling to ask if you can get the twins next week?
Aarone:Yeah what day
Wren:Wednesday
Aarone:They gonna have to go with me and Heather to the doctor.
I rolled my eyes
Wren:Why?
Aarone:She pregnant
I froze dead in my tracks.
Wren:......
Aarone:You there Wren?
*I disconnected the phine*

I could feel tears streaming down my face and I could hear Kaii and Ronjae yelling at me but I didn't care I was hurt.

---------------------
Tell me what ya think?

Heather prego?

Twins in the media😻

Mailiyah on the left⬅️ and Promise on the right➡️