Falling For It

Wren: Bae what time are you gon drop me off imma be late!

David: didn't I tell yhu to never question me.

Wren: I'll just tell Joslyn to pick me up.

David: I thought I told you to not talk to her.

Wren: you don't own me

*slaps*
David: who I don't own *slapping her to the ground*

Wren: imma just walk

*slams door*

David P.O.V
I don't like hitting Wren but yall see she say stupid stuff that make one hit her but imma get better, but I gotta hit up my boy Lorenzo to follow Wren

Phone convo -

David: ayee Renzo she left .

Renzo: I'm following her now it look like she taking the bus to Eastern.

David: ard sahnn

Renzo: oh you doing the job today.

David: yeah

Renzo: ard I'll see you.

Wren P.O.V
I can't believe he hit me I don't know what imma do but imma get out of it watch, David is not so bright I knew I was being followed because the black Audi was every where I went but when I got to the bus stop it left I caught the bus to Joslyn's and we went to school. We met the rest of the girls at school. Joslyn,Kamiel,Zera, and I went in school it was to loud and I hate going through them medal detectors.

Kamiel: Joslyn you fighting Mi Mi today?

Joslyn: yep no duck she gon fight whether she like it or not!

Wren: yall I'm trying to get Chipotle after school, how bout it?

Everyone: yeahh

Wren: have yall seen my bff?

Everyone: nope

Wren: never mind I see him!

Chris P.O.V
I seen my bff run towards me and gave me a big hug like she never saw me before. Then I recognized a bruise on her right cheek. "Has he been hitting you again?" I asked her,but she act like I ain't know what I was talking bout. "Bff it's nothing it was my fault he hit me." she said trying to cover for him. I don't care if you did something or not why he hitting you?!? I asked confused. You know what imma take you to his house you going to get some clothes and you gon come stay with me ard. She nodded her head yeah.