Special Day

Wren P.O.V
So we today is our prom and I can't wait till later on tonight. My dress is so gorgeous and I got the perfect shoes, but the only thing that I was missing was a date and before David got killed he was my date. So I asked my girls they going with anybody everybody said yeah except for Joslyn so we gon go together.

Phone Convo -

Joslyn: Wren you ready

Wren: yeah come on

Joslyn: rd

*beep beep*

Wren: Chris I'm bouta leave.

Chris: rd I'll see you later.

*door closes*

Joslyn: hey

Wren: hey are we still going to Friday's after prom?

Joslyn: duhh yhu know we gon be Hungry 😂😂

So we arrived at the prom and everybody was turnt, everybody looked good you know including me and Joslyn. So everybody was like lets go to Friday's so we going to Friday's and I forgot all about my bff so I called him I told him I will bring him food back he said ard. When we got there we immediately sat down cause nobody was really in there so we ordered I got buffalo wings and A ceaser salad it was bomb. I got Chris the same thing. When I got home I told Chris I was there he was sleep so I left the food in the fridgerator. The next morning I felt like I was sick my head was spinning so I went back to sleep. I woke up to loud music it was coming from outside I looked out the window it was David.