Revenge Pt.2

Wren P.O.V
We pulled into his brother Rico driveway. Aarone
knocked on the door violently. Rico came to the door and I all I saw was Aarone push him damn near thru the wall. I yelled for Aarone to get off of him and actually listened to me I was surprised. Why would you do that Rico said pissed. You got my old girl pregnant Aarone said cracking his knuckles then outta know where Heather came downstairs and held on to Aarone arm. Paris go back up stairs Rico said sternly but Me and Aarone look at each other confused as hell. Who the hell is Paris me and Aarone said in unison. Heather looked nervous, this the girl I was telling you about Rico said getting confused. Her name is Heather Aarone said mugging on Heather. My name is Mason Heather said nervously. Aarone and I left to the clinic to go check to see if he had aids. The test came out negative which was good. So we went down Dc to get a break and we see David, I tried to ignore him but he spoke. Hey wren he said excitedly, wassup I said dryly. Aarone and I left him standing there looking lost. Bae who was that Aarone asked , just one of my exes I said oh ok Aarone said. We got to my mothers house to get the girls usually we would pick them up from the airport in Ohio but we didn't. We knocked on the door and this beautiful girl answered the door. Hi my name is Chloe she said, my name is Wren and this is my boyfriend Aarone I said slightly confused. She let us in and told us the twins and my mom would be back. So Chloe why are you doing here I said not trying to sound rude.
I thought they told you she said a little impatient. Just then my mom,dad, and twins and they had a lot of explaining to do.
-------------------
Who is Chloe???

Heather lied?

Aarone and Rico?

Chloe in the media ❤️