Summer friend

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm glow over the sandy beach. I could feel the soft grains beneath my bare feet as I strolled along the shoreline. In the distance, the rhythmic sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air.

As I walked, I noticed a familiar figure sitting alone near the water's edge. It was Michael Afton, his dark hair tousled by the sea breeze. I hesitated for a moment before approaching, the gentle lull of the ocean providing a soothing backdrop.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, a tentative smile playing on my lips.

He looked up, his eyes meeting mine, and a small, genuine smile graced his features. "Not at all," he replied, patting the spot next to him on the sand.

We settled down, both content to watch the waves in comfortable silence. The salty air mingled with the scent of sunscreen, creating a perfect atmosphere for a day at the beach.

Eventually, the conversation flowed effortlessly, moving from lighthearted banter to deeper topics. The sun painted the sky in hues of orange and pink as we shared stories and laughter.

As night fell, we found ourselves sitting close, the cool breeze carrying the promise of a beautiful evening. The soft glow of moonlight reflected off the water, casting a magical ambiance around us.

And in that tranquil moment, beneath the vast expanse of stars, our connection deepened, solidifying a memory of a perfect day at the beach.