Untitled Part 7

Rania POV:

"Feeling any better today Rania? I heard about the vomit fiasco from  Mary!" Nora curiously asked  in her thick Australian accent as she took my blood pressure.  I glanced over at the boy who was reading a book. "Yeah, i'm feeling a lot better" I chuckle."That must have been hard to deal with on your own . I can't imagine how hard it must've been." I glanced over at the boy who gives me me a warm smile ."I wasn't all alone thankfully"The boy just blushed  and I could feel a tingling sensation in my stomach . Nora glanced over at us and grinned. "I can see you two finally warmed up to each other." The boy just shook his head playfully  and continued reading his book."Anyways, i'll see you around Rania, make sure you take care of yourself and drink lots of fluids!" Nora quickly scanned the room an jotted something down on her mini clipboard. This is what all the attendants had to do anytime they would come to our quarters; just to make sure we were okay."See you Nora!" I said. She nodded and left the room. "Hey I didn't catch your name by the way" The boy asked staring directly at me."Oh, my name is Rania. And you?"I asked."My name is Julius. Y'know, like Julius Cesar." We both exchanged a laugh. "Rania" Julius started."I'm sorry for the way I treated you over these past couple of days. You didn't deserve that and it wasn't fair of me really." He looked down sheepishly and his scrawny hands began to pick at his nails."I will forgive you under one condition."I told him."And what is that?" He asked now looking up at me curious as to what I was about to say."If you tell me what chapter you're no of the book you're reading." The boy looked at me skeptically."Chapter 18, why?" I grinned t him"Sorry I just love that book. I'm a bit of a bookworm"The boy studied the book."I've never been much of a reader I used to love partaking in activities involving adventure" I tapped my finger"Reading is adventurous too" I teased."Yeah, but I used to be more of experiences over knowledge type of guy myself but Lisa she was the one who got me into reading she-"He paused. Almost as if the topic was too much for him to bear and I could see his eyes welling up with tears as he blinked them back frantically."What's wrong ? Whose Lisa?" He remained silent."I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"You're good" He cut me off .

 And just like that. When I just thought we were finally were making progress here we were;back to square one.