Drone Home

Life after Robotnik was gone was amazing. Sonic and Knuckles grew closer than ever before. They happily lived with Tom and Maddie in Green Hills.

Sonic became like an older brother to Tails, who got interested in gadgets and technology. He's now a tech wiz!

Team Sonic is now walking around in a junkyard. "What are we even looking for?" Knuckles asked. "Someone said that one of Dr. Robotnik's robots were still here. So, we're looking for that Knux," Sonic signaled.

"I see it!" Tails shouted. The two saw a robot, and ducked.

 The two saw a robot, and ducked

"Okay, let's be quiet." Sonic said. Before Knuckles decided to go it alone...  

"KNUX!" Sonic shouted Knuckles's name, but it was too late as the robot launched him

"KNUX!" Sonic shouted Knuckles's name, but it was too late as the robot launched him. "You need to control your boyfriend more, Sonic," Tails suggested. "Yeah, I know, I know..." Sonic groaned in annoyance as they followed.

They attacked the robot for a while. But, before the robot got the chance to kill them, Sonic said something. "Hey! Before you kill us, can I ask you a question?" Sonic asked.

"No one has ever asked me a question, before... alright... I see no harm." The robot said. "What's your favorite hobby?" Tails asked. "A... hobby?" The robot asked. "Uh-huh." Sonic confirmed, coming up to him.

" Sonic confirmed, coming up to him

"Well, I am very interested in... poetry." The robot admitted. "We'd love to hear one of your poems!" Tails said. "No, I couldn't possibly." The robot declined.

"It's fine,we got all the time in the world." Sonic said. "Alright, then...if you insist," The robot gave in. 8 hours later, knuckles came back and destroyed the robot.

"KNUCKLES! STOP!" Tails shouted. "Knuckles! Stop punching the robot!" Sonic yelled. "But I'm so good at punching 🥺!" Knuckles said, disappointed. "He was reading us some poetry..." Tails said sadly.

He went over to the robot and saw that it was still online. Tails was relieved and turned to Sonic. "Sonic, can we keep him?" Tails begged.  "I don't know..." Sonic said, unsettled with the idea. "Come on Sonic, he seems to like it," Knuckles convinced.

"Fine! But Tails is in charge of it!" Sonic replied. "Thanks Knux for convincing him." Tails said. "No problem Tails." Knuckles said, playfully nudging the baby Fox. "Let's get home, you two," Sonic ordered.

"By the way Tails, it doesn't matter what I think, it's about what Tom and Maddie thinks, so you'll have to convince them to keep the drone, too." Sonic informed. "Alright, then." Tails said, carrying the drone.