The Poster girl & Drummer boy

Srry for js now uploading this lemme know if  yall like it :D

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Y/n's pov:
I was sitting behind the counter of my new poster shop, it was like a record shop but posters. I think the time was 7:20? So it was almost closing time but to be sure I got up and walked to the back room to look at the clock which actually read '7:55' "Finally!" I said out loud before I went back up front to go start cleaning  when I saw four boys walking towards the store which made me groan before putting a smile on my face  as they all walked in.
"Hey were no yo late right?" A pretty boy with the most majestic long hair I've ever seen said "Uh yeah but not really.. there's five minutes left till i close but I'll stay open till ur done" I replied even though I was so ready to go sleep, but it's too late since I said what I said.

Maybe like ten minutes when by when they all came towards me at the counter with a poster except for one of the boys. As I was scanning their stuff I decided to speak up about it. "You didn't see anything you like?" I asked looking at the boy with curly shoulder length hair. "He only likes drummer stuff" the one with a bob said? Yep a bob  "ur total is $15.39.. come back tomorrow I'll have something drummer related.." I said as I took the cash from the bigger looking one. " I'm totally coming back tomorrow " the same guy said winking at me before they all left and went on their ways.

I went to go close and lock the doors then made my way to my bed which was one of the back rooms. Yes I know 'your really living in your own shop?'  Trust me it's just better then paying for house bills and store bills. Anyways -like an hour later  I finally got dressed in my night  clothes and turnt off the lights then went to my bed.

I decided to read a book till I fell asleep which is what I usually do. The book was really good, it was about a boy named kellin and another named vic and kellin was an outcast, vic was popular. And like any un-realistic situation vic got dared to date kellin but that's all I know since I just started the book. The books honestly good so far but I've had enough of it so I decided to just close the book and go to sleep.

Abe's pov:

"Dude I swear stephen I'd such a perv" I said as we all walked out that girls store. "What? Dude I'm not lying- were totally coming back" stephen said as we walked to chi's car and got in. "Yeah I'm gonna need more of her stuff bcz look at this poster man! So we might as well go back" Camilo said while turning on some music.  After like a 10 minute drive of dropping everyone off chi finally took me home.

"Alright man see you tomorrow " I said dapping chi up as  he said bye then went into  my house. Once I was inside I went to my room to play games till I was tiered which Is what I did..

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Hey guys :D
Yall like it so far? Cuz I do

I only ended this part short bcs it's all I have down😭

Anyways enough abt this here's some pics.

This is what abe looks like in the story ^

Then what chi, chino, and steph look like
(Chi's hair was long asf )

And js them bcz their hot

I don't even have many pics bcz I deleted 2,000+
Pics out my gallery because I need space

Idk if I'll upload on Christmas day but maybe Christmas eve :D

MARRY CHRISTMASSSS

love ya guys bye ;D

660 words~