Sk8r Bo1

WHATT LIMP._DICK._ UPLOADED!?!
(Btw i used my voice type thing so ignore the typos..)
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Y/ns pov:

Im not gonna cry- it was gonna happen soon..I should've known.
We were too perfect to be together for that long. 'Ugh.. maybe it's the medicine he had and he'll take it back later' I thought to my self trying not to cry.

(Time skip)

I was hugging my mom and Dave after crying my soul out. I know I said "I wouldn't cry" but- who wouldn't. After them comforting me, they told me it would be best if I went to sleep, so I went to my room. When I got up there my phone was ringing (YAH PHONE LINGIN🗣️🔥🗣️).. it was Kody. I didn't wanna be bothered by anyone in the friend group but it might be important since I usually call him first. Quickly I laid in my bed and answered the phone..

Y/n: hello?

K: hey y/n..

Y/n: what's up?

K: you know what's up.. are you okay? I heard what happened

Y/n: 'of course he called about that'  yes I'm okay..

K: you sure?

Y/n: yes extremely sure

K: okay- love you y/n.. now go to sleep

Y/n: love you more kody.. good night.. bye
(Hung up)

It's gonna be hell when school starts again..

[2 days later]

So- it's been two days since the break up and I've been avoiding everyone till today.. kody and Andrew forced me out my room. We were gonna go to some place chino and Abe invited us to, and since Stephen fucked up his leg no way he would be there right?

I sat on the opposite side of Stephen and and chino.. of course he would be here-
I stayed quiet as everyone else conversed about what ever. The only problem was Stephen eye-fucking me every chance he gets. After like three hours we ended up at Stephen's house (they basically chained me down trying to get me to go with them)

[time skip cuz I need drama]

We were now playing g spin the bottle (again I was forced by chi chino and Andrew). We all sat in a circle on Stephen's floor (not Steph cuz his leg-he's in a chair)
I watched as the Coca Cola bottle landed on Kody and Jake "aww the gayest couple in the room gets to kiss" Andrew said ad they quickly kissed and returned to their spots on the floor.. Jake spun the bottle, I watched the bottle land on Andrew and Abe... "oh la la~" chino said while everyone laughed. I purposely sat in a way I couldn't matched with stephen.
(Y'all see where this is going-)

Andrew was blushing his soul out while Abe sat there after the kiss. And guess what... The bottle landed on me and Stephen.. The room filled with silence as Stephen and I stared at each other. I didn't say anything. I just spun the bottle again for them, then got up and left.

(Y'all know that one scene in Ginny and Georgia... that's what this is giving-)

(LMAAOOAAO^^^)

I walked down the road when I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around the entire friend group was following me. "guy stop following me like weirdos "I said speeding up. I walked into my yard and saw that they were following me. I gave up on trying to stop them, so I went inside and into my room and laid on my bed. Soon I heard them making their way up into my room "y/n...Come on it's just a game "Chino whined opening the door  "God – I'm so sick of y'all's BS – you're both still want each other – "Chi said as they all filled into the room. My bed sunk in – it was Abe, forcing Stephen onto the edge of my bed. "You guys come on y'all were THE couple in the friend group "kody said, snatching the covers off of me. "MAKE UP RIGHT NOW" Andrew yelled at the both of us before leaving the room with everyone else following behind.  I looked at Stephen. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at the ground – I couldn't hold it in. I started crying "come on girl don't cry "he said scooting close to me."Why do we break up? We were so perfect together "I said, wiping away some tears...