The Poster girl & Drummer boy

guys i finally found the charger for the computer so i can finally upload :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, which made me groan and get up to go turn it off. Since I was standing, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. After doing my business in the bathroom, I put on my outfit of the day, which was my black 'the cure' shirt, some pants, my big platform boots, and some bracelets.

 After doing my business in the bathroom, I put on my outfit of the day, which was my black 'the cure' shirt, some pants, my big platform boots, and some bracelets

(guys bare with me okay

(guys bare with me okay.. my fashion taste is unreal..)

After getting dressed, I went upfront to grab a package that was outside and brought it in. It was a bunch of drummer-related posters I ordered a week ago, so no, I didn't purposely get them for that cute guy that came to the shop yesterday. After cleaning up and putting up the new posters, I finally unlocked my doors and opened them.

Abe's pov:

I woke up to the sound of Stephen's obnoxious laugh. Stephen's obnoxious laugh?!? Instantly, I sprung up from my bed to see Stephen and Chi sitting in my room playing games on my TV. "Yo, what the fuck, dude, why are you all in here?" I said, rubbing my eyes. "We're waiting on you, dumbass. Camilo's in the kitchen flirting with your mom," Chi said, continuing to play the game. I ignored them and got up. "Ew, dude, put some clothes on," Stephen said as I walked past them to go to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I put some clothes on and went downstairs to see Camilo eating waffles next to my mom, who was also eating. "So, Mrs. Cunningham, am you thinking of my place at nine?" Camilo said, smirking at my mother. "I'm stepping away from my mother right now," I said, walking up to the fridge looking for my sandwich. "Geeze, dude, fine!" he said, finishing up and walking to the living room. While eating my sandwich, Chi and Stephen came down and said, "Guys, let's go. We have things to do." He said goodbye to my mom and left for the car, with Camilo and Stephanie following behind. I gave my mom a hug and walked to the car with them. Getting in the car, I finally spoke up. "So... where are we going?" I asked as Chi drove off. "Oh my God, Abe—to the hot chicks shop from yesterday," Stephen said, slightly turning his head towards me. I didn't reply; I just kept listening to the music that was playing.