Chapter-23 Negotiation And Split

YN POV

Ike, Yamauchi and Ayanokoji have finally arrived near us with their bags. Me and Hirata checked their bags, but we didn't find the underwear in it. I shook my head left and right indicating I didn't find it while Hirata is also doing same gesture as me. Hirata stood up and went to Shinohara.

Hirata: "We searched everyone's bag. None of us did it."

Shinohara: "Really?"

Hirata: "Yeah. There's no doubt. None of the boys are the culprit."

Shinohara: "Wait a moment."

Shinohara drew nearer and checked the inside of the tent. She seemed suspicious, as though we'd hidden something. Of course, there wasn't anything there. After inspecting the two tents, Shinohara went back to the girls once again and discussed the situation.

Shinohara: "Hey, Hirata-Kun and LN-Kun. Could they have hidden it in their pockets? Ike-Kun and Yamauchi-Kun, and even Ayanokoji-Kun were whispering a little earlier. It's got me curious."

Of course, they were being sneaky. The girls had demanded to check every nook and cranny.

Ike: "Jeez, enough is enough!"

The girls began to attack Ike.

Girl: "Wasn't Ike-Kun acting all suspicious earlier? Maybe he is hiding something after all?"

Ike: "Huh? I-I'm not hiding anything! Search me if you gotta!"

He spread his arms wide as he proclaimed his innocence.

Ayanokoji: 'Hey, Ike... If you tell them to do that, then...'

Shinohara: "Let's search him. Hirata-Kun and LN-Kun, can you do it?"

Hirata: "Okay. If it convinces the girls, fine. However, if we don't find anything, I want you to stop investigating the boys."

While the girls watched Ike, Yamauchi and Ayanokoji, the pat-down commenced. 

While Ike and Yamauchi were searched by Hirata while I went near Ayanokoji to check him.

He put his hands up and I began checking him from up to down.

As my hand reached his back pocket, I could feel something was there. If I had to guess a clothe. From the fold it seems to be a small clothe. I immediately figure what the clothe is.

I stood up and faced Shinohara.

YN: "Ayanokoji don't have it."

Hirata: "Nether Ike or Yamauchi have it."

Shinohara: "For now we believe you both."

After that the girls began to discuss amongst each other and during that time I glance at Hirata who noticed it. I gave him a signal to come in the forest. He understood and nodded.

Hirata: "Girls me and Ln-Kun will look nearby."

YN: "That's a nice idea. Ayanokoji you also join us, you will help to cover more ground."