Things in Motion

100 AC

Valeria ran through the halls of Dragonstone, still in her clothes for riding now wet from the rainstorm, Valeria rushed to Dragonstone upon learning of her mother condition. Her mother has become sicker since Gael death, her stupid sister. If Valeria could raise someone from the dead, she would make sure to raise her sister and strangle her herself, how dare her make her mother like this, how dare her!!!.

Valeria could feel it since she started to seing a glimpse of the future happenings, the more it became obvious to her that looming scent, the abyss is here, and her mother, her sweet mother......

Valeria could feel the tears streaming down from her eyes, her vision becoming blurry, and her heart starting to beat loudly, and Valeria knows what next.

As the mother dragon took her rest
The nest in chaos full of unrest
The wheel of fate comes in motion
As the Flame extinguished in a set.

Valeria took a deep breath, and everything became normal again. The sound of the angry sky kept ringing in her ears, and as the dragon roar as one and flames and thunder together decorated the sky, Valeria weakly drag her feet to her mother's quarters

Looking at the weak, frail woman in bed, gone the former glamour and elegance, around her bed was Baelon, who's kneeling beside her, and their father whose eyes become hollow, and Maesters whose head was on floor.

"Ñuha dōna perzys ( my sweet flame)." Valeria eyes widen hearing that feeble and weak voice, she run toward the bed, trying her best not to trip on her feet, and it seems it becomes weak that it can not even stand.

Upon reaching her mother's hand, Valeria's feet give away, and she threw herself on her mother's weak figure.

The cries and resentment she suppresses seemed to be unwilling to be suppressed at this moment.

And like how the soft drizzle turns into a storm, Valeria lets it all out, like a newborn she cried in her mother's arm.

"Iksan vaoreznuni..........dōna mēre ( I'm sorry...........sweet one.)" Her mother gentle voice soothed her emotions.

"Please......please don't leave.....please.... I'm begging you...." Valeria beg, for the first time she beg for something, all she want is her mother, she can marry for her mother, she will do anything just please, to all the gods that's listen to her plea, give her mother back to her.

"Shhh, sweet flame, don't cry, I'm merely joining our ancestors into another place,  I will still be with you, here, in your heart I will lived, as long as you remember me, I am alived in you." He mother said slowly.

Valeria bit her lips, trying to restrain her cries. No, it can't end like this!! She refused to let her go!! "No!!" Valeria shouted, looking at her mother's, who's slowly losing her breath.

Her mother's eyes shifted toward Baelon, "You.....will.... be a great...... king, even.... greater..... than your..... fat..her." Her mother said, her words stammer and slowly become low.

Baelon tears clouded his vision as he grips her mother's hand tightly, hoping fornit to remain warm, he do not want to inherit the throne. If becoming a king means watching everyone he loves die, then he would rather not want that throne.

"Muña..." Baelon could only utter a word, all of his words stuck in his cries.

This time, Alyssane looked at her daughter again, her sweet girl, who never cried before now full of tears for her, her sweet flame, what a sinner she is to make her cry.

"Promise me.....promise me..." Alyssane repeated her voice, getting g weaker.

Valeria choke in her cries and nods furiously at her mother. She would do everything she wanted, everything, anything.