The Wedding

Essos, Lys.

"Have you packed everything?" Aaron asks the children as they prepare for their trip back to Westeros to celebrate the wedding of the Heir to throne and the son of Rhaenys.

Targaryen and Velaryon.

"Erys, be careful when riding in the sky, don't fly faster. If you fall, no one will be there to catch you." Aaron reprimand, once when Erys flew in the skies, in order to proved his much better flyer than his brother he tried to race faster and maybe his dragon become tired of his attitude and he flew faster indeed and drop him in the sea, which made the Prince late for the banquet.

Erys didn't mind his father's word and ran around chasing his young brother Agnarr.

Aaron gave up trying to reason with his son and look at his Atlast, the first born.

"Take care of your siblings after attending the wedding, me, Althea, and  Agnarr will leave for Winterfell." Aaron said.

"Why couldn't we go with you?." Atlas asks. He also wants to go to Winterfell. He feels suffocated with the atmosphere in Kingslanding, as if there was this thin veil surrounding everyone and just a little poke. The veil will be broken, and war will ensue, and Atlas hated their fake smiles, lace with their rotten intention.

"Your mother needed you. Someone needs to be their for your mother." Aaron said.

"But mother have Eliana, mother have sister, and it was enough for her." Atlas mumble.

Aaron felt heartache at his words.

"Oh, dear child, your mother loves you, she loves you dearly, you are her first born, her moon, your mother is awkward, she have her own way of loving." Aaron said.

"But she showed her loved for sister just fine." Atlas said.

Aaron sigh, he didn't know what to say anymore, if he says Valeria was a terrible mother, then what of her effort to go to the Shadow land to search for a cure for Atlas to survive his sickness when he was a mere baby, if he say she's a great mother, then her indifference toward the boys was unbearable.

"Your mother loves you. You need to remember that. She was just scared, do you know, she almost lost you and Erys to a terrible fever when you are a mere baby, and maybe the thought that you would die sooner, is still in her mind, and she was scared of showing affection for she thought that any time you would leaved and again she was abandoned." Aaron explained.

"But I will never abandon Mother!" Atlas stated.

"I know, dear boy, so you should protect her from the Snakes of Kingslanding, she and your sister, you are the man of the family while I'm gone, protect them well." Aaron said seriously.

Atlas nodded seriously.

Aaron kissed his temples and looked at his rowdy boys, Erys and Agnarr, like fire and water. They never got along. They bicker, fought, and chased each other around, but when one of them needed help, the other was ready to jump to a sea of fire to save the other.

"Oh, where is Valerion?" Aaron asks, looking around, his other son, well, more like Valeria than any of their children.

Valerion was a quiet child. He likes books and history, he studied philosophy  and astronomy, he also trained with sword, his style different from his brother, his sword was like a seamless thread of water, his calm and calculating.

But unlike Atlas and Erys, Valerion's egg didn't hatch. it's one of his insecurities, unlike Atlas, who's like a storm, and Erys, who's so hot-headed, like a burning fire, Valerion is like a calm sea, no one knows what's on his mind, that's why Aaron thought of the boy as more like Valeria, they resemble each other too much.