𝐭𝐰𝐨.

ೃ⁀➷
𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 "𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥" !!!
ೃ⏝➹

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶠᵉ ˣ ˢᵒᶜᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈ

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

dalia seated herself into the crevice of mila's sofa, her mug of hot cocoa warming her fingertips as mila plopped down beside her.

"any movie in particular, mama?"

dalia chuckled softly, shaking her head, "you can choose... as long as you stop calling me 'mama'."

"not gonna happen..." mila murmured as she pointed the remote to the tv, starting some 2014 looking movie with royalty free christmas music and an aerial view of new york.

the text a hallmark original adjusted itself along the upper half of the screen.

dalia sighed, "i can't believe you baited me into watching christmas movies in august."

as she lightly sipped her still searing cocoa, mila replied, "it's christmas time in my heart and nothing can change that."

dalia rolled her eyes at the blonde's unsolicited holiday hype.

as her eyes rested on a book near the coffee table, a buzz tore her attention from her thoughts and to her phone.

vinnie 💘
wyd pretty girl
we should ft
i wanna see u

dalia smiled softly to herself as she adjusted her fingers to send a hurried apology when mila grabbed the phone from her hands, "absolutely not!"

dalia attempted to retrieve her phone but was unsuccessful when mila shut it off and dropped it down the top of her shirt (to which dalia let out a loud "MILAAAA.")

mila sipped on her drink with raised brows, "me and you," she gestured a finger between the duo, "we are in love. we're married."

with dalia's face etched with confusion, mila continued, "would you text someone else during a date with your wife?!"

dalia rolled her eyes once more as she sunk back into the seat; cupping the cooling mug closer to her chest, "i would never. and i was just reading the message for your information."

dalia glanced up at the tv to avoid mila's eyes boring into her soul.
on the screen, a younger brunette was running through an airport with a loose scarf following strictly behind.

typical hallmark movies with their totally unconventional and unrealistic love stories.

mila moved closer to dalia, "if it makes you feel better, i haven't texted matt back since he said good morning.."

dalia's jaw opened slightly, a smile finding its way to her mouth; the look of shock still airbrushing her face.

"a good morning text?"