𝐬𝐢𝐱.

(ep is unedited. you don't see any mistakes 🤐)

꩜ ̟ ‧₊machiavelli !˚ ⋅ ˙꩜

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶠᵉ

IT'S BEEN 6 DAYS since dalia released her latest song and she couldn't be more pleased with the way it was doing. the song was sitting comfortably at number 5 on the billboard charts and nobody could ever be happier.

well...

dalia could be happier.

she could be wayyy happier if the person the song was directed at had never left.

so, it's been 3 months since dalia broke it off, but it seems like she still can't get vinnie out of her mind.

i mean, it's not like she expected it to be easy; vinnie was there for her during one of the darkest points of her life, she couldn't just forget that- could she?

but it's still been three whole months and the amount of times vinnie's face arrives in her dreams is far too frequent for any person to be 'happy'.

currently, dalia is laid on her bed, the duvet slipped under her arms as she scrolls through tiktoks. most are just brainrot, complete brainrot, but one catches her attention.

on the screen a voice, definitely AI, explained how he'd died trying to save kittens from a house during gas leak.

thinking back to the conversation earlier in the week, dalia liked and favorited the video - intending to sendit to the only boy other than vinnie to occupy her mind.

──★ ˙꩜ ̟ !!

a couple of states away, chris is sat at his desk scrolling through steam trying to find a game that might make him a little less bored.

after going through the games and realizing that they were drier than the sahara desert, he stood and walked over to matt's room.

"matty bear, can i come in?" chris cooed through the door

"if you keep saying weird shit like that, then no." matt replied almost instantaneously.

"what weird shit?" chris asked,  pretending that the first part of his sentence never existed as he opened the door slowly.

"holy fuck, it's as dark as my soul in here, turn on some lights." he rasped out into the darkness. for some reason, having no light just took away his ability to speak louder than a whisper.

as chris stepped in he saw matt sitting against the bedframe watching a movie while simultaneously typing something on his phone.

"nooo," matt groaned as chris moved to turn on the light switch, "i like it dark."

"you're going to lose your vision if you keep looking at your phone in the dark." chris retorted, seating himself of the edge of the bed, staring up at the television.

"youre gonna lose your vision..!" matt mocked in a nasally voice before taking his brother's advice and setting his phone face down on the bed beside him.

chris laid onto his back and gestured to the movie, "what's this?"

"some rom-com mila told me to watch. it's about a guy convincing a girl that not all men suck ass."

chris smiled widely and gushed as he pulled matt into a hug, "AWWWW!!! look at my little lover boy watching little lover boy movies!"

matt pushed chris away, unsuccessfully attempting to keep a smile from his face, "shut up..." he muttered, a small laugh escaping his lips.