☆-Rider x goggles-☆

Warning: cursing and innuendos

☆☆☆

Goggles had a crush on rider. That was blatantly obvious. The only person that didn't know about this was Rider himself. All his team mates kept trying to get them together in some shape or way. till one day team blue finally convinced Goggles to make some sort of arrangement. The plan he had made up was so stupid that only goggles could actually do it. He was going to try and ask rider out but he would disguise it as a regular training session. Perfect just perfect. Goggles was armed with a abundance of money. That's all he needed. A bunch of money and a sorta vague plan. He could just make up other plans as he went on. That wouldn't be a problem right?

☆☆☆

Rider was leaning against ammo nights clutching his gold dynamo roler. His face seemed to be scrunched up. he was clearly angry at some thing or someone.

Goggles ran up to rider with his regularly cheerfull demeanor. "HEY RIDER," Goggles shouted as he ran up to him.

Goggles stopped and took a minute to get his breath back, "so I was thinking we co-" goggles was instantly cut off by rider "First off why are you late."

Goggles started talking in his regular cheery tone barley paying any attention to how angry rider was, "i was only about," Goggles checks his -very real and on his character design- watch,"I was only like an extra hour and a half. Well I have a good excuse I was geting extra pickled plums because I know you love them so much."

Rider grimiced a little. "Look over there," Goggles said while pointing the distance.

Rider wipped around and looked were rider was pointing. "There's nothing," Goggles quickly reached out for riders trousers.

"You won't best me this time," rider exclaimed while kicking Goggles away. Goggles hit a wall with a "ow."

"Heh beat you this time," rider snickered "so what do you want to do today." Recently rider and Goggles would training alot together. It was just a daily thing for them to meet around crusty Sean's food truck. But usually it would be the rest of their respective teams joining them. Just for today Goggles requested for the two them to train together by themselves for obvious reasons.

"Well I was thinking that we could... just do some private battles and chill for one day. We've been training so hard Recently that we need to take a break," Goggles seemed to be a bit uncertain about what they were doing.

Rider picked up on this instantly "so what are your actual intentions with this little meet up of yours," Rider glared.

"Well I just wanted to do some battles and go shopping afterwards. But we can just skip to the shopping part if you want," Goggles said sounding a bit more certain this time.

"Oh I don't didnt bring any money. I didn't need to because we'remeant to be training," rider said pasive agresively. Goggles was smiled devilishly.

"Well that's great because as well as bringing extra pickled plums I also brought way too much money. So I can buy you stuff. If you want," Goggles smiled.

"Uh sure if going shopping now would make you happy I guess we could," Riders clearly just wanted to train not go shopping. That was probably at the bottom of things he was least likely to do today.

"YIPIEEE SHOPPING," Goggles shouted.

"Try to be a bit quieter I don't want my teammates to see I'm slacking off," Rider glanced around the plaza.