91-95

Chapter 091: Marriage

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The last day of October was a good day, the sky was beautiful, and the sun was shining.

This day is the day An Lan'er got married.

The people of the old An family got up before dawn, except for the old woman An who is now completely unable to move, and waits for someone to serve every day.

Li came in to dress and wash her face, and from time to time she heard Mrs. An's scolding.

Li ignored her, anyway, she had already decided to split up, and she couldn't say a few days to see who would serve her all day in the future.

Li Shi turned his back to Mrs. An, and the corners of his mouth hooked up a mocking smile.

Zhao went to An Lan'er's room to dress up her daughter.

An Lan'er woke up yesterday, and soon after waking up, she was told that she was going to get married tomorrow.

She didn't make a lot of noise, but lay quietly on the kang, not knowing what to think.

The calm expression made Zhao worried.

She was really worried that her daughter would run away from marriage today, but fortunately she didn't.

"Lan'er, come and take a look, this is the new clothes prepared for you, let's change them immediately, or we will miss the auspicious time later." Zhao approached An Lan'er and spoke softly, for fear of frightening her daughter.

An Lan'er looked up at the red wedding dress, and she suddenly felt that she was really pathetic.

Originally, she had the opportunity to marry into a big family and enjoy happiness, but for the sake of Brother Zhang Feng, she refused, and now that Brother Zhang Feng is dead, she is also insulted, and she no longer has the opportunity to enjoy glory and wealth.

A line of tears gradually flowed from the corners of An Lan'er's eyes, Zhao was so frightened that she hurriedly stepped forward, "Lan'er, what's wrong with you, don't scare your mother, if you don't want to get married, mother..."

"Mother, I'm fine." An Lan'er interrupted her mother's words, she knew that at this time, it was no longer that she didn't want to marry because she didn't want to marry.

Since she woke up, her father, eldest brother, and grandmother have taken turns to fight, with the purpose of getting her to marry obediently.

She's not expecting anything!

An Lan'er got up slowly, but the wound on her body still hadn't healed, the pain spread all over her body, a painful expression appeared on her face, and the corners of her mouth murmured: "It hurts-" Zhao threw the wedding dress onto the kang and held her daughter's shoulder to let her do it, "

Take your time."

An Lan'er touched the wedding dress next to her, over and over again, as if it was her beloved lover, "Mother, I'm going to get married today." Saying

that, he grinned at Zhao.

Zhao's nose was sour, and two lines of tears suddenly fell from his eyes, and he wanted to cry, but he couldn't help it, "My poor Lan'er, cry if you want to, mother's good daughter."

Zhao carefully took his daughter into his arms.

An Lan'er rested her head on her mother's shoulder, silent tears flowed from the corners of her eyes, and Zhao's heart was in pain.