61-70

Chapter 061: Breakthrough in the Exercises, Loss of the Armament Map

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

"Jiang Rou!" Standing up, Sun Zhirui said in an unhappy voice.

Jiang Rou's face was not good, "Miss Sun, I haven't seen you for a long time, but your health is much better!"

Speaking of this, Sun Zhirui felt depressed in her heart.

At the beginning, she was killed and fell into the pool, but fortunately, Brother Qing came in time, otherwise her life would not have been saved.

It was Jiang Rou's fault, but she still remembers the high posture when she came to the door.

Her father and brother didn't let her worry too much, because they remembered that one day they would get it back.

Sun Zhirui calmed down and smiled slowly: "Thank you Miss Jiang for your concern, Miss Ben is much better." Phew

!

Who cares about you!

Jiang Rou said disdainfully.

"Okay." Jiang Rou said with a dry smile on her face, and then looked at the thing in Sun Zhirui's hand, "I'm really sorry Miss Sun, Miss Ben has already taken a fancy to this thing in your hand, but she didn't have time to come for a while, and she came to the door today, Miss Sun should take a look at something else."

With that, she stepped forward triumphantly and tried to get the bottle back.

How could Sun Zhirui let her succeed, this breath has been held in her heart for a long time, and she must be released.

"Miss Jiang is really good at reasoning, the perfume is in Miss Ben's hands, you said she is yours, dare to ask what evidence there is, not to mention that Miss Ben has to pay the bill, you pop out again, but it's not appropriate!"

Jiang Rou glared at her and said to the clerk behind her: "You say, whose thing is this, Miss Ben said a few days ago that she would buy it, and now you sell it to others, and you can't talk about credibility."

The corners of Hongling's mouth twitched, Miss, you said to let us keep it, who knows if you will buy it, and we didn't agree.

"Miss Jiang, you just praised a few words at the time, but you didn't say that you would buy it, we opened a store to welcome customers, of course, everything is based on guests. However, Miss Sun has already decided to buy it, and Miss Jiang can't help it.

Hongling's two or three sentences show that it's not that we don't talk about credit, but that you didn't think about buying it at all.

What's more, if someone hadn't said that Miss Sun was here, who knows if you would have ignored this bottle of perfume.

"You..." Jiang Rou's face was furious, a lowly girl dared to talk to her like this.

"Daring, what is your identity, call your shopkeeper over." The maid beside Jiang Rou stood up and pointed at Hongling and reproached.

The corners of Hongling's mouth tightened, and he said a few words to the back.

After a while, Jin Feng came in.

On the way, she already knew what was going on, but obviously the problem was not this bottle of perfume, but two young ladies who had a grudge, and today Yuyan Pavilion was suffering from an unwarranted disaster.

Although there is Mi'er as the backstage, it may be better not to trouble Mi'er in private.

"You're the shopkeeper?" Jiang Rou looked arrogant, with a hint of contempt in her eyes.