86-90

Chapter 086: An Lan'er is going to be unlucky [First Order for Support]

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

At dinner, An Zizhou came out of the house, and he knew that the family had gone to the third uncle's house except for him today.

He felt that this matter had nothing to do with him, so why waste time and energy.

But at the dinner table, when he saw the wound on his mother's face, his face changed greatly.

"Mother, what's wrong with you?" An Zizhou asked.

Without waiting for Zhao to speak, An Lan'er told what happened today from beginning to end, and even said that An Mi'er was an ungrateful and wolf-hearted person, "Big brother, you must be admitted to Xiucai, and then let out a bad breath."

An Zizhou himself is a reader, or a bit pedantic reader.

On weekdays, he is the kind of person who doesn't listen to things outside the window and only reads the books of sages, and often talks about the big truths in the books.

In his opinion, Ammel's behavior was simply absurd and unforgivable.

Uncle An's family didn't speak, they only ate quietly, and only heard An Lan'er's complaining voice at the dinner table.

At night, Zhao wanted to make out with An Dahai and get some comfort from her husband.

Stretched out his hand and gradually touched An Dahai's chest.

An Dahai was distressed in his heart, looking at that face, he didn't have any hope.

But this woman really dared to come strongly, so he could only bite the bullet.

Within a quarter of an hour, he felt that he couldn't do it, Zhao opened his intoxicated eyes, and choked: "Can you do it, don't want to see my face."

An Dahai didn't want to admit that he couldn't do it, but in the end, he didn't last long and was defeated.

He thought it was because of Zhao's face, so he didn't pay much attention to it.

Lying next to him, snorting and panting.

Zhao frowned and looked at him, the corners of his mouth twitched, "It's really disappointing." He

also lay down to his side and went to sleep.

......

"Mi'er, my mother will go to town with you today." Xiuniang said to Mi'er while packing up the embroidery.

Ammel saw her mother's movements and knew that she was going to the town to inspect the goods today, so she agreed.

She hadn't been to town for several days, and she didn't know if there were enough vegetables in Shopkeeper Li's shop, but she had picked all the ripe grains and vegetables last night, and she had to go to town today.

After the mother and daughter packed their things, they took a car to Antong Town together.

The streets are bustling with people.

Chow Kum Kee.

Many women and young women kept coming and going, and a woman in her thirties was behind the counter writing and drawing, occasionally talking to the guests.

"Boss Zhou." Xiuniang said hello.

Ammel followed her into the storefront, constantly surveying the surroundings.