열둘 ──♡

felix was confused. wait, no.

felix was fucking flabbergasted.

once he heard the news of seungmin giving him notes, he stopped eating and replaced the normal human action with choking. the other three at the table just stared as the boy started choking, until jeongin took action.

"oh shit. felix, d'you need some water?" jeongin asked felix, concerned.

han mumbled in response, looking at his phone, "no, he needs seungmin."

"bitch, i wasn't talking to you. and also no, right now he needs us to make sure he's not gonna die." the youngest snapped back, glaring at jisung as he handed the choking felix a cup of water. jisung returned to predebut han and both of them were spouting meaningless insults at one another.

(a.n an example: "well excuse me, you unripe potato. it's not my fault you can't eat cheetos the superior way." yes the superior way is to eat them with chopsticks. and yes, jisung struggles to use chopsticks in this fanfic.)

and then there's chan, who's sitting next to the angry fox, spacing out. contemplating life as jeongin and jisung are at each other's throats and felix is coughing up a lung.

[time skip to end of the day :D]

felix didn't really know how to feel about going to the music club today. he loved visiting when he had the chance and today was one of those days. but, with the news he got today, he didn't know if he wanted to go today. so like a wuss, he chickened out and didn't visit the club.

and that left a very confused music club, and hurt puppy. the music club, mainly jeongin, was surprised that he was actually at school, though he could've guessed through the note felix received that day.

seungmin was sad that felix wasn't there. he wanted to laugh at him struggling to play the guitar or watch him having fun with the drum set. the puppy's ears looked sad and jeongin knew the reason, it hurt. but he pushed away his feelings and went to go cheer up the puppy.

[another time skip, next day.] 。・°°・♡・°°・。。・°°・♡・°°・。

────────────────────────────
lixie,
i could go on and on about how your voice gives me shivers every time i hear it. your honey-like voice is worth dying for. i could listen to it for the rest of my life and never get bored

- minnie

────────────────────────────

seungmin was happy to say something to his crush without feeling awkward. he felt like he feelings became wrong all of the sudden for a few days and struggled to write his notes to the one he liked. but he's glad it was over.

seungmin patiently waited against his locker for the special boy. felix usually arrived a little bit after the other students, and seungmin hated it. he hated it because he could barely see felix's cute reactions to his notes among the crowd of people in the hallway. considering felix's celebrity-like reputation among the students, everyone wanted to say hi to him or confess their love.

seungmin also hated that. not the other students, but he hated how jealous he got when other people were talking with felix or even near the ray of sunshine. he couldn't even piece together what exactly he was jealous about...

seungmin sighed annoyingly, trying to escape from his spiraling thoughts.

why am i even getting jealous over basic human interaction? he's literally just talking to people, why am i acting like a possessive brat?

he vigorously shook his head, like a dog shaking off water from its body. many people looked at the puppy boy with a stink eye, the said boy not caring enough to apologize.

felix walked feebly to his locker, almost as if he was treading a minefield. when the usually bright boy walked into school gloomily, seungmin's world froze for a split second.

seungmin was very confused.

————————————->

please remember to vote!

i feel like i keep ending in cliffhangers and i don't really like it :(. but im literally making the plot as i create the next chapter, and i still have loose ends to tie once and for all. but yeah, hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter! :D

- saiya ♡。