Introduction

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Hello everyone! Hope you've been doing great.
I have pleasant news to share with you all.

Since the beginning of this month, courtesy of the Christian Writing Challenge that I signed up for, I began dropping daily episodes of a story titled Lightning and Thunder on Facebook.

The challenge was an enlightening and thrilling experience for me. We were given prompt topics a day prior by 7 pm and asked to write a piece not less than 150 words on it before 24 hours was over.

I made so many new friends and learnt so much during the 10 days of this contest.

It indeed is an honour to be the winner of this contest that birthed a story that not only helped me to grow personally but that also imparted people in extraordinary ways.

This is an appreciation post for the successful completion of yet another piece that I am so happy to have accomplished this year.

Firstly, I give all glory to God for His constant help all through. He was my help and guide all through. He took the story from my hands and weaved it in ways I never saw coming. He is my true muse. Halleluyah to Him.

I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who will follow this story and show one form of support or the other. Your votes, comments and shares will mean so much to me.

To the organisers of this challenge, I want to say a massive thank you for providing such a platform for Christian writers to rise to their full potential.

Special thanks to my new found brother, Pamilerin Obaseesin Segun, for his kind heart. You deserve an award of honour. Your writing was also very fireful and I am so blessed to have met you through this challenge.

Thanks so much Mama Oluwatosin Rhoda Ajayi, author of the books Maggie's Undoing and Campus Fellowship on Fire, for posting about the challenge on your WhatsApp status. Without your posting, I never would have seen it or participated.

Thanks so much Rhoda Oluwaseun Kadri for being such a good writing buddy to me. Your comment on the first episode asking if there would be a continuation was what made me consider the possibility of making the whole challenge a fictional series.

Thank you so much Tioluwanimi Badejo, for your quality feedback in my DM. You really motivated me and I am so glad about your testimonies.

To every other person who showed me immense love, even my ghost readers, I appreciate you all.

Moving forward here are some things you should know as regards this story and what will be happening about it:

1. The story will be posted on some other story sharing platforms as well: primarily Wattpad and Facebook groups in order to reach a wider audience and bless lives there as well.