10

Happy reading

And thank you guys for the 4 comments which I've asked for 🥺 💕

So here the chapter...

Someone's POV

"Ugh, why is it so hot in December? I'm sweating like I'm on a marathon. Shit I think I should call taehyung— opssie  guys I'm park bogum, taehyung's cousin brother. And I'm a neurologist . Here I'm gonna visit my most favorite candy after hecking 5 years.

And I'm not alone here, I'm with my mother's samchon's son, Jung jaemin. That little bitch has left to  the bathroom for an hour now. And still he's not here yet.

"Jaemin-ah, it's been an hour, what are you doing there?" I called that brat again.

"I was jerking off, do you have any problem with that?" I sighed. It's not gonna be worth it.

"Come on Hyung taehyung should send a driver to pick us up, right? Why hasn't Taehyung sent anyone yet? Look, my foundation is already melting. Shit I should have thought twice before coming with you here, "Jaemin said as he wiped the sweat oozing from his neck with tissue paper.

"He will and—" suddenly I think it's Taehyung's driver. He stopped the car in front of us and waved at us.

"Here is he" I said and walked towards the car with my luggages.

"Wait for me Hyung!" Jaemin yelled and ran towards the car like bogum.

"I apologize sir, because of the traffic jam I couldn't pick you up at the exact time. I'm sorry" the driver apologized.

"You old man, look what you've done! We stood there for about 2 hours. 2 HOURS!" Jaemin shouted.

"Shut up brat. It's okay, gentle man, can we go now?" The driver opened the door for them. They placed their luggage inside of the car and left for Kim 's mansion.

Author's pov

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung. But Taehyung isn't there. He looked at the kitchen and here and there. Jungkook got worried and he left for their room and saw taehyung was getting out of the bathroom.

He was drying his Hair. He was wearing the same white loose top and bottom and also a white loose trouser which was long till his thigh. Taehyung used to wear this during their first marriage months.

"Oh kook? Sorry I was just washing up because the f-food doesn't seem nice to me. I threw up a little so I thought to wash up. "Taehyung said his hair was dripping with water. And the white top was so thin that it was already stuck on his curves.

Jungkook gulped. He lost it, so he went to touch taehyung who stepped back suddenly. His body was shivering slightly.

"W-what are you doing kook?"

"Taehyung—"

"I'll heat up the food, wait , hm?" Taehyung tried to change the topic but Jungkook suddenly hugged him. Taehyung felt jungkook smelling him and he felt goosebumps all over his body.

"Jun-gkook" he choked when Jungkook sucked his neck softly.

"Tae" he called the other softly while looking at the other.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for calling you ugly creature all the time— forgive me please " taehyung looked at the other with a frown. Why so suddenly he confessed that?

"I wanted to show you how beautiful you are, beautiful in my eyes." Taehyung gulped.

"H-how?" He innocently asked without breaking eye contact with the other.

"Can I?" Taehyung nodded unconsciously.

The jungkook closed the inch of distance between them with his lips. He kissed Taehyung again. Taehyung closed his eyes. And let the other do whatever he wants. Taehyung can feel jungkook was softly touching his curves with his veiny hands. And also Jungkook was sucking his lips so softly. There is not a rush in his actions. But Jungkook stopped his actions and looked at taehyung.

Taehyung's POV.

Why did he stop? Did he notice that I didn't kiss him back this time too? Oh God

Author's pov

Taehyung was panicking internally, Jungkook was about to say something, Taehyung kissed him and started to suck other's lips. Jungkook smiled, Jungkook felt taehyung pulling him more. Taehyung moaned when Jungkook touched his bare waist.

Soon their lovely kiss turned into a hot make out. Their kiss became so sloppy and Taehyung couldn't hold his moans and he was letting them out. Jungkook drived towards Taehyung's neck, and Taehyung gladly welcomed him.

"Ahmm.." Taehyung moaned. Jungkook was creating love bites and taehyung was enjoying it wholeheartedly. Jungkook touched taehyung's ribs and soon those nipples.

"Ah j-jungkook" jungkook lost it. He pulled away and pulled up taehyung's shirt and drooled over taehyung's naked chest.

"You're so beautiful, look at yourself, so beautiful for me" taehyung didn't hear that because jungkook was rubbing his fingers on his nipples. Jungkook was about to kiss them and suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Jungkook, someone is here," Taehyung said while panting. Jungkook being Jungkook, he sucked them softly.

"J-jungkook leave l-later i-it must be them" taehyung softly pushed jungkook who whined cutely— at least cute for taehyung.

"Later I promise" with that taehyung kissed jungkook's right cheek and adjusted his dress and left to welcome the most important guests.

Jungkook also followed, and saw taehyung was hugged by someone. Honestly Jungkook's blood boiled. He fisted his hands and gritted.

"Hyungie, this is Jungkook, my husband." Jungkook became so calm after hearing taehyung. Taehyung was introducing him with his boxy smile which Jungkook missed in these years.

"Hey jungkook I'm park bogum, taehyung's cousin" bogum and jungkook shake their hands. Suddenly—

"Jungkookie?" Jungkook looked at the direction where the voice came from. And he was confused when he saw the next guest.

"Jaemin? What are you doing here?"

"You didn't tell me that you married to taehyung!? What the fuck is this!? Everyone got to know that Jungkook had to marry some nerd from his college and I didn't know that useless fellow was taehyung. How could you do that? Where has your motto gone? And you weren't even serious about him at that time and how did you get in this trouble?" Jungkook looked at taehyung who had a small smile on him.

"Anyway just hug me already, don't tell me that you already forgot my body and my warmth" soon jungkook was hugged by jaemin. Jungkook felt his soul leave him that instant. He saw Taehyung was sadly smiling at him and soon looked away. Soon bogum hugged taehyung tightly.

A/n Kim
Tbc

So here the chapter like I promised.
And when this chapter has at least 10 votes and 5 comments then I'll update again but this time a double update.

Sounds good right? So do votes and comments