Sun Dances Where Lions Prance

A/N: As Lumine and the twins continue to celebrate some new things come to light; Solis finds herself unable to resist joining in with the performers as festival begin to come to an end.

✦................................✦.................................✦

Song Solis Sings: "Real In Rio[Spanish vers.]" - Rio Movie

Fun tidbit: I will be using a lot of samba, lion king, and Spanish music in Natlan and Solis. <3

✦................................✦.................................✦

The night gave away softly to the beckoning of the golden dawn that day. Lantern Rite was coming to its conclusion. Lumine had spent much of that night in her dreams just snuggling with Alatus telling stories. That night she had told him a story of a member from her family, House Aion. There was a Celestial that traveled a world cradled on Yggdrasil's mighty branches. It was a world ruled by the Celestial dragon gods, the Old Ones. There was a one Celestial who sired an immortal race of dragon children stuck in an eternal samsara of themselves, unable to fathom the cure to saving their race was to breed with another race. Lumine told him tales of another world that despite the machine apocalypse of humanity's own making in arrogance had survived thanks to a brilliant woman.

Alatus, still regaining his strength, very slowly listened and held onto every word. His eyes were full of an innocent wonder. Stories in particular of this stellar fleet and a jungle-like planet seemed to catch his interest most. His interest also had been grabbed when she spoke of another world that had suffered a sort of apocalypse like events but humanity there now had strange abilities and could capture these alien-like monsters born from this strange disaster. But the thing that intrigued him the most she noticed? Her talks of what little memories she had back of Khaenri'ah. But eventually she had to wake and leave him to sleep once more.

Lumine though didn't mind since she could feel him there safe and content. His egg was safe inside the broach and his consciousness had chosen to seek sanctuary and repose on her own while the trial continued. The warmth she felt surrounding her heart and soul, while not like feeling his arms around her she wasn't going to deny it. But today they put the plan into action.

"Vesperus, Solis, Paimon, are you done getting ready?"Lumine called as she hurried down the stairs. Over in the cat bed little Kou was curled up tight looking like a puffy snowball. The snow white Fontaine Fold kitten is no longer a kitten. Meanwhile her akita was patrolling the manor like always.

Solis smiled as she and Paimon waved her over. Poor Vesperus yawning from another long night. "I'll catch up a little later. I need some sleep desperately...."grumbled Vesperus with a yawn.

"Why is it when things get good you want to sleep?"protested Solis.

"Because some of us are up all night working. You think it's easy cleaning up my predecessor's mess?"hissed Vesperus. Paimon yelped at seeing his eyes turn crimson in his sour mood.

"Eep! Yin Bakari's out again, hide Paimon!"the fairy squeaked flying off to hide behind Lumine.

Lumine could only shake her head in amusement at the situation. She'd been around both sides of her son and both sides of her daughter. Both were still Vesperus, it didn't matter to her. So she went over with a bright smile stroking her son's cheek in motherly reassurance. Those crimson eyes softened and shifted back to those rich harvest gold. "Mom?"

"It's alright, pay them no mind. Go ahead and get some rest then join us later, we won't go see the lanterns without you."Lumine assured, earning a soft sleepy purr in return. It was adorable; Vesperus had a lot of similar spots he liked being petted as his father. His head and cheek were just a few.