𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏-𝐀

𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥...

It's time.

I've had my school uniform pressed and clean and my bag packed and ready for UA for a week or so now, pumped for my first day on campus.

My dream school.

The feeling that I have right now is like getting told by your parents on the spot that you're going on vacation.

It's that excited feeling all bottled up inside you, the one that fills you up with energy all day.

Yeah... That's how I've been feeling all week.

Especially when I found out that Rubi passed her exams too!

Well, she didn't get into the same class I'm in. She's in the other hero class, 1-B. She scored a decent amount of points, and made it. Despite the fact she said she was so nervous she thought she was going to throw up.

She says she's upset about not being in 1-B with me, but also a bit relieved since she heard some really aggressive kid is in 1-A with me.

Which is just great.

My little brother hugs me as I grab some breakfast and meet Rubi at the door, waving goodbye to my father as the two of us walk out of the house and head down toward the bus stop.

"You excited?" I grin, looking back at my friend as the bus driver scans my BusssCard and lets me on.

"More like really nervous, but also excited. I could sleep last night," Rubi admits, giving the bus driver a high-five as she joins me in the back of the bus, "You must be more nervous though, I mean- 1-A? That's the best of the best. You're gonna be surrounded by kids way better than you."

I nod my head, "Yeah, you were talking about how some kid at your entrance exams took out a giant robot with one punch, and I think I heard about the kid in first having way more points than everyone else."Rubi nods her head, sinking down onto her bus seat, "I have a bad feeling for some reason-"

I roll my eyes, sinking down into the seat to match my friend's energy, "No... You always have a bad feeling."

She laughs, playfully elbowing me as she sighs, "I don't know... This is just, well- This is a big step for us. I mean, we've wanted to go here our whole lives, and now we're in... What happens next?"

We both sit in silence for a second, pondering that question.

What does happen next?

I don't even really know everything about UA, I'm not some School Historian. I just know that it's the best Hero School in the country, if not, the World.

This is the next big step, but I guess neither of us really knows where this will take us.

We sit in silence for a few moments more, and then I clear my throat, "Okay, enough moping... We should be excited."

Rubi lets a small smile grow on her face, nodding her head as she pulls out her sketchbook, "You're right... Hey, you know, maybe I can impress the kids in class with my quirk, and make a good first impression."

I smile, glad that she's trying to be a bit more positive, "There ya go."

I lean against the window as we drive, occasionally glancing over at Rubi's drawing. I check my watch, sighing in relief as I realize we still have plenty of time.

Everything is going fine so far...

I'm just going to go to UA, do my best, and- Well, hopefully, live up to the Oroku family standards.