𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐀𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

Personally, I don't think any of the other battles are going to be even half as chaotic as the last one.

Izuku is currently being transported to Recovery Girl, knocked unconscious in a cot with his arm broken and his other arm severely burned by Bakugo.

The entire match had consisted of Bakugo chasing after Izuku like a rabid dog, Izuku barely dodging his attacks without using his quirk, and Iida turning into a villain.

The guy got really in character and was honestly the best part of the entire battle.

He even cackled like a villain.

Basically, Bakugo beat Izuku up a lot, and then last second Izuku used a powered-up punch, (thanks to Bakugo) to explode the ceiling above him and various floors.

With all of the rubble, Uraraka was able to grab a giant piece of debris and use her quirk to swing it like a giant baseball bat, hitting smaller pieces of debris toward Iida.

The entire move was risky, and watching the battle was like that feeling when someone scratches nails on a chalkboard.

Everyone was talking about it.

"Do you think Midoriya is dead?" Mina asks me, and I just kind of shrug in response.

Who knows.

I'm watching, interested, as Uraraka, Iida, and Bakugo walk into the monitor room, Bakugo's aura being stormy and dark, and-

Well, angry I guess to put it simply.

If he was in a cartoon, he'd probably have smoke coming out of his ears right now.

He catches me looking at him, and to avoid being victim to verbal assault I quickly turn my head, facing All Might as he strolls through the door and pulls out a clipboard.

He hums in thought, making some notes and tick marks before he puts the clipboard down and announces, "WELL, despite the results, the MVP OF THIS ROUND IS YOUNG IIDA."

Everyone starts muttering in confusion, and Iida looks like an awkward mix between proud and confused, "HUH?!"

"But... Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead since they're the winners?" Tsuyu asks, looking up at All Might with her big black eyes.

I look at the monitor, watching Izuku being rolled out on a cot by two bulky-looking robots.

He definitely doesn't look like an MVP right about now.

All Might hums in thought to Tsuyu's question, propping his hands on her hips and looking down at her, "MM! Valid question. Why DIDN'T I choose one of those two...? WHO HAS A GUESS!"

It's silent for a second, and I'm thinking about saying something when Momo's hand suddenly shoots into the air confidently.

"SIR! I can tell you why!" She looks him dead in the eyes, and All Might gives her an expectant look.

Momo clears her throat, and then puts her hand back down, "Iida embraced this challenge, he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role."

Everyone stares at her blankly, clearly not understanding what she's saying, as if her words are in a foreign language.

I give her a nudge with my elbow, and Momo understands and quickly goes to elaborate, "I'll explain. Bakugo's judgment was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. And, as you pointed out earlier, launching a large-scale attack indoors was a foolish move."

Everyone nods, and I notice the blonde in question stiffen up, clearly not liking the fact that Momo is reminding himself of his mistakes.

He glared at her from behind his mask, Ruby eyes staring into her very soul.