1

Authors POV:Through the dark streets at night, a man was running for his life across the alley with dim lights

Authors POV:
Through the dark streets at night, a man was running for his life across the alley with dim lights. The alley was long, making him think he should stop running for now to save his breath.

As he was breathing rapidly with his hands on his knees, the sound of footsteps echoing through the alley, made him halt.

He instantly looked behind to see no one there, but darkness. He sighed, thinking it was just his imagination, and decided to walk at a slower pace.

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, the dim lights are out, and he was pushed against the wall. Hands tightly wrapped around his throat, making it hard for him to breathe.

His eyes filled with franticness drift to the man in front of him, who was looking at him in a smirk.

Wen Junhui, or most commonly known as Jun. The most wanted and dangerous criminal in Seoul.

"You're no fun, you know? Running away when I just wanted to play with you." Jun starts with a fake whiney tone, while the man in front of him just stays silent.

He continues. "But, since you found the basement not a fun place to play. I might as well play with you here." Making the man immediately shake his head, tears dwelling in his eyes, making Jun only more satisfied and look at him with fake pity.

"Aw, don't cry. I promise it'll be fun, and you'll enjoy your last hours well." He then pulls the man towards him, removes his hand from his throat, pushing him to the ground with his shoes causing the man to groan.

He takes out his knife, and stares at it like a child who's found a wheel to his toy car, and then drifts his eyes towards the man, who was weakly trying to crawl away.

He grabs him by the back of his head, and bends him towards his shoulder, while his other hand was holding the knife. He leans in to his ear

"Now tell me, where do you think looks pleasant to see your blood ooze?" He whispers, while slowly grazing the knife from his neck to his chest. The man breathes rapidly in stress.

"P-Please just l-let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone about your- argh!" He presses the knife around his neck.

"So annoying. Betrayers like you can never be letted go alive." He slits his throat in one go, letting his body drop to the ground. A pool of blood starts to surround the body.

He clicks on his earpiece. "Clean this mess and dump his body in the river." He informs one of his men, before walking away from the scene.