13

A/N: This chapter contains explicit scenes, so read at your own risk

Hannahs POV:
Hearing the unfamiliar voice, I started to sweat in anxiousness. The bathroom was dark, and I am trapped by a wall, and an unknown man's presence.

It feels as though I'm in a horror film. Feeling the lad lick my ear made me turn my head to the side in disgust.

Hating the feeling of his salvia tingling on the area he licked.

In a flash, he turns me around so I can face him, but I still can't make of his face since it was dark. I could sense he was not alone though. I did not fail to notice another shadow not too far away from us standing there.

The lights turn on, revealing the blonde man. He was already smirking at me, while I looked at him with my face loosing all its colours.

"Finally, I get to spend time with you without those fuckers getting in my way." He starts, mumbling to himself, while still maintaining his smirk.

I'll have to admit though, this guy is really handsome, but too bad he's a pervert.

I struggle to get both of my wrists out of his grip. He lowly chuckles at this.

"What's the rush, honey? The party is just about to begin. It wouldn't be fun to end it after only having a one-sided conversation with you, don't you think?" His eyes look down on my lips. He leans his face more closer to mine, making me immediately tilt my head to the side.

His lips land on my cheek, making me squeak. "How stubborn.." He tsks through his lips on my cheek. His deep voice radiating through my face to my whole body.

He gives my bandaged cheek a small peck, before leaning his face away, while still keeping it close to mine. My heart beats anxiously, as his breath fans on my cheek.

He releases one of my wrists, holding both of my wrists in one hand. He uses his free hand to tilt my face to look at him.

His eyes held no emotions other than lust. I gulped at this, panicking about his next action. His eyes then dart down towards the side of my face.

He examines my face, noticing the bandages on my cheek, making me feel more nervous. He didn't say anything about them, which I was thankful for.

His next actions shook me. He licked on the parts where my face was bandaged, making the bandages go slightly loose. I close my eyes in disgust at this.

He then trails his tongue to my bandaged neck as well. I whimper at this, as the pain still hasn't healed.

He then pulls back, to see the scar becoming see through, through the bandages making him seem more curious.

Before he could do anything else, I mustered up the courage taking a deep breath before kicking him on his abdomen area. He immediately crutches down at this, his face clenching from pain.