Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"30/06/2015

Dear diary..."

Jimin scribbles all over the page and tears off the page and throws it on the floor.

JM - Why did I write that? It's not even a diary!

He puts both hands to his face and takes a deep breath... Jimin feels like crying and even lets a few tears fall, but he wipes them away quickly, takes his hands away from his face, looks at his notebook and glances at the clock on his bedside table... It's 11.30pm... It was late and he wouldn't be able to sleep if he didn't get his feelings out...

So Jimin picks up the pen again...

JM - Come on...

"30/06/2015

This is Jimin... Again...

Well... I lost my virginity almost two weeks ago to Suga Hyung...

I thought that when I told someone about it, it would be the best memory of all... But he managed to ruin everything!

I won't deny it... It was so delicious... and for a while I thought everything was going well between the two of us... Suga seemed to be as in love as I was...

But I'm letting my feelings speak for me again... I'll pick up where I left off last time..."

Jimin turns over a few pages of his notebook, reads the last things he wrote about Suga and the kiss in the tunnel and then takes a deep breath...

He runs his hands through his hair... Jimin has almost given up writing...

He leans back in his chair and puts his head back, closing his eyes for a long moment... Suga wouldn't leave his head or his heart...

Then Jimin flipped the pages again and continued writing...

"After Suga kissed me in the tunnel, I went home... I lay on my bed in my clothes... I didn't want to get his smell off me...

I spent the night typing and deleting messages on my cell phone wondering whether to send them to him or not... But in the end I didn't send anything... I thought it would be too hasty of me...

That night I wrote down everything that had happened and I felt like I was in heaven... The strokes from the afternoon and that kiss... Everything was still in me... The smell of him in the palm of my hand and the taste of tangerine on my lips...

The next day I couldn't wait to meet the boys, but especially him... I wondered how he would act towards me after that...

All I could think about was him and nothing else...

Even my mother realized that I was lightheaded..."

Jimin wakes up late the next morning... He sits at the table looking for something to eat, running his hands over the fruit in the fruit bowl...

His mother is making lunch in the kitchen and scolds him...

M - Jimin! Is it a proper time to wake up?

Jimin shrugs his shoulders and bites into an apple...

JM - what's the problem? Today is Saturday!

M - It doesn't matter, my son... You've never been so irresponsible... You're always late now and we never know where you've been...

She kept talking and complaining about how different Jimin had become lately, but his mind was elsewhere... He could only think about what his relationship with Suga would be like from now on and wondered what it would be like when they met...