Recommendation

Here are some fanfic recommendations since these all deserve the attention they deserve. Plus, they're pretty good!

POKEMON

Pokemon: Journeys of Chaos and Order (Reboot) by infinityalbi10
-As of right now, this fix is sort of on hold, how long though is something I don't know. It's a really good story and a promising premise! But there are hints of Amourshipping and Vermillionshipping, if you don't like that then it's okay if you don't read it.

The Road of Our Destiny by HAKDurbin
-This is a complete story made by HAKDurbin. And yeah, this also has Amourshipping in it and other ships but I promise it's a really good story! It's about Ash alongaide Serena travelling to Kanto to show how much he's grown over the course of his journey.

A Second Glance by shinyumbreon2 (in Fanfiction.net)
-This one is different from the first two. The story actually focuses on Paul's journey in Sinnoh along with a friend he made. Yeah this is a canon divergence to the original, but still great. Paul especially is different from the series, he's very conplex here and has a great development during his journey. I won't spoil too much but let's just say he's messed up here. Unfortunately, this might have been discontinued since it's been a few years since the last update.

LEGO NINJAGO

The Child of Silver by Rubyrose645
-An on-going story about an OC and the Ninjas. It's a good concept with the OC and I can't wait to see how it will handle future seasons.

OSHI NO KO

My Love Reaches Deeper by DeuceSimp123
-MLRD revolves around Yuzuki Amamiya, or now Hina Runa as she enters the world of entertainment. Was unfortunately killed in her previous life, she now wants to find out who killed her. So far the original is complete but there's a rewrite going on and there will be some changes!

Starlight's Moon by ItzLunaraLynx
-Instead of Ai having twins, she has triplets! Typical, I know, but very promising! This is about Luna Hoshino and her adventures as she enters the entertainment industry.

Sincerely by SHSLProcastinator
- Kiyoshi Fuji, a model, enters Yotou High School and becomes friends with Ruby and the others. Join her as she ventures the entertainment industry. It's an on-going story with a great artstyle!

LEGO MONKIE KID

The Boy With Red Hair by GarlicBreadIsBetter (in Archive Of Our Own) [CROSSOVER]
-This is actually a crossover of Xiaolin Showdown and LMK. In short, Jack Spicer as Red Son. Currently there's a rewrite with one chapter, but it looks interesting so far!

Rewritten Destinies Series by FictionForLife_NZ (in Archive of Our Own) [CROSSOVER]
-Rewritten Destinies is a crossover series between LEGO Ninjago and LMK. It starts with the Tournament of Elements in Ninjago and its sequel is centered around the 4th season of LMK. Although it has slow updates(for good reason), it's worth a read.

Brotherhood: Destinites Fulfilled by LadyGreenFrisbee (Archive in Our Own)
-A (sort of) canon divergence of LMK. Set between season 3 and 4. I won't spoil much but in here, Macaque is Wukong's brother. So if you ship ShadowPeach, I don't know if you'll like this.

Fire Children by SquiddleThief by SquiddleThief (in Archive Of Our Own)
-Another sort of canon divergence of LMK. In short, Nezha is Red Son's brother figure and mentor. And let me tell you, it is soo CUUUTEE!!!

Shattered Mirrors by Catnoodles (in Archive Of Our Own)
-Canon divergence again with season 3. Very angsty with wukong dealing with his problems, don't wanna spoil too much 'cause it is just that good that I don't know how to explain it.

Okay that's all for me, hope you enjoy reading them. Bye!