CHAPTER-02

CHAPTER-02

TWO YEARS AGO
Jungkook had to struggle to get out of the hands and legs that were wrapping him like an octopus.

"Phew,"he let out a breath when he finally reached his phone.
He looked at his beautiful lover who was lying beside him and was still holding his waist tightly with both hands.

7am,read the alarm clock in their bedside table.

"Jungkook-ah,come to the address I sent you. Hyungs are already there,"Jungkook's partner at the Homicide and violent crime department of Seoul police department,Park Jimin said in a hurried tone,then hung up the phone immediately.

Jungkook's sleepy brain took a minute to process all the information,then he checked his message and found a message from Jimin that had an address.

Dropping a kiss on his sleeping lover's forehead, Jungkook went to the kitchen. Taking a quick shower and getting ready,he left a note for his lover and kissed him one last time.
He took his jacket and took his bike out of the garage.

He and his lover, Prosecutor Kim Taehyung,had  moved into this house only a month ago.
Both of them loved this house and neighborhood.
Only problem was that it took a while to get to the main city.

It had already been three months since Jungkook had come back to the office after finishing his formal hearing for the shooting incident.
But, Jungkook was far from returning to normal. He still had nightmares of the morning. Only in his nightmare,he watched his lover being shot as he stood there motionless without being able to do anything.

Honestly, Jungkook was more than happy to go back to work. If he kept himself busy,his head would become thoughtless hopefully.

Jungkook started his bike and drove ahead as the cold winter breeze kissed his milky skin and took away all his warmth with great greed.

It took Jungkook twenty minutes to reach the location that Jimin had sent him.
It was in a suburban area,away from the city hussel.

Jungkook stopped his bike away from the house and carefully examined the neighborhood first.

The police van was already here. Jungkook could see his captain and partner's cars parked in front of the house.
Some curious people were already gathered in front of house. One uniformed police man was trying his hard to keep them away.
The police man in the uniform looked very young,maybe freshly out of the police academy.

Jungkook looked around the house. There was no other house beside that. So,they couldn't ask any neighbors for any information.
There were only a muddy road that was leading to the house. The road seemed plain without any mark. That meant the occupant of the house didn't like to use cars or maybe didn't have a car.
But,it seemed unlikely to Jungkook.

Jungkook also noticed the huge forest behind the house and the forest was leading to a mountain.
The house itself was rather old-fashioned and it reminded Jungkook of the century old village hut his old man used to live.
The house was two stored and had wooden door and window.

Jungkook parked his bike beside his Captain's,then walked slowly towards the young police man.

"Excuse me,you can't go in,sir,"the policeman told Jungkook.

"Relax. I'm a detective,"Jungkook said and showed his budge to the young man.

"Oh,I'm sorry,sir,"the young man said.

"It's okay. For how long are you guarding here?"Jungkook asked.

"Till 7:40,sir. Our Captain got a call from the house and came here quickly. He ordered me gaurd the door and receive the detectives whom were coming,"the youngman answered.

"You don't know what happened inside?" Jungkook asked.
He looked rather bored to the young police officer.

The young police officer,named Kim YeonJin had heard about detective Jeon.
He was called the mad dog of the Seoul police. It was said that one time he nearly killed a gangster after chasing that man for two miles on the raod.
The detective was also recently in the talk after he shot the smile killer.
He had also heard the gossips about the detective being gay and dating a prosecutor.
He had even watched people making rude comments to him but the detective never seemed bother by them.

"I know,sir. The housemaid had found the body of the owner,"the youngman answered.

"Oh,that sounds interesting,"Jungkook interjected softly.

"Well,bad for you, guarding the door. Missing all the action inside,"Jungkook said,then walked inside the house.

The young police officer was dump founded by the comment.

"He is as rude as they tell him to be,"he thought as he went back to his post.

Jungkook looked around the living room as he entered through the main door.
The room was spacious with a couch in a corner and two big windows facing the couch. There was even a fireplace in another corner.
Jungkook noted the exit routes as he walked upstairs.

Jungkook found his Captain Min Yongi standing in front of the door of a room.
Captain's partner, Detective Jung Hoseak was also standing beside him.

Jungkook found his own partner rummaging through the room.

"Hyung,"Jungkook called Yongi walking inside the room.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah,good morning,"Yongi greeted Jungkook.

"What do we have here?" Jungkook asked as he took out his gloves.
He then looked around the room to check it carefully.
The NFI team was already on the scene and was working to get clues and fingerprints.

The room looked like an old study room. With a huge mahogany table in the middle of the room.
There were two windows in two corners of the room. Both them were bolted.

There were a huge book shelf behind the table and two more small bookshelves in the corner of the room.

The table was full of papers, scattered all over.
Jungkook's eyes were fixed at the gun which was on the table too.

Jungkook's eyebrows frowned in confusion.
That gun seemed to be the murder weapon.

Finally, Jungkook looked at the man who was sitting on the chair behind the huge table.
The man looked horrible,his face was frozen with a shocked expression like he couldn't believe it.
That ghastly face made Jungkook uncomfortable.

"Why were you so shocked? Was your killer stading in front of you?" Jungkook thought, watching the dead man carefully.

(A/N:hey,guys. Let me know what you think about the new story.)