Family Reunion

Slenderman

After wandering in Slender Forest for several hours,the dreaded sight of smoldering ash and charred wood came into sight. It lasted for a mile,but he didn't want to see an inch of it.

A long,slender hand was placed on his shoulder as he fell to his hands and knees.

"You okay?"the gruff voice asked.

He didn't reply to Offenderman's question. His tentacles did. They protruded from his back,all twelve of them. They all were movingly rapidly-tangling,knotting,almost knocking his brother off his feet.

Two more sets of footsteps were heard. He instantly knew that those footsteps belonged to Splendorman and Trenderman.

Splenderman spoke up,"I can't believe it." He was depressed,for once.

Slenderman's breathing became unsteady as he tried to stand up. Offenderman stepped back,avoiding his brother's rapid tendrils.

"Do we...start over?"Trenderman asked.

"No."Slenderman's loud and abrupt statement was heard for miles.

The three other brothers flinched.

"We all will train one Proxy and one Proxy only. That apprentice will be the only one we will train until their death. Then we get a new one. Simple. Plain. Understood?" Slenderman turned towards them.

They all nodded and teleported to unknown destinations.