Options

Brooke

She slid down the wall and hugged her knees with a shaky sigh.

What just happened? she thought.

She started speaking to herself in a fit of confusion.

"It was real. Very real. But... They're all fake. Well,maybe not. Oh my gosh..." Hiding her face in her lap didn't help,but doing it made her feel better.

"Excuse me, please,"a similar deep voice from earlier said then cleared their throat.

She looked up slowly.

"Pardon my brother. He...doesn't understand how to earn an apprentice."

"Umm...I-I"

"You should be confused,child. I would be also if I was in your situation."

She was too shocked to speak.

"So,I should explain my presence. My brothers and I are searching for a Proxy. I understand you know what that is. And,I have stalked you for three years now. You seem to be a worthy child.

"If you are interested in taking that role, then it would mean a lot-"

"I'll take it."she stated.

"Alright;I do hope you understand this is a lifetime of possession and a one time opportunity."

"Yeah,I know. I'll take it."

"Okay then. A pleasure to speak with you. You have one day to pack your things. Be ready tomorrow at twelve o'clock."

With that,he teleported away with a slight bow.