Preparations

Slenderman

It seemed like there was nothing else to do for the night.

Except...

Maybe...

Why not stalk?
But who?

Brooke.

~•~•~

He stood just at the edge of his forest. Slender Forest.
He had a perfect view into her house. Into the second floor,third window,was her room. Where she was packing clothes and a few personal items into a suitcase and a carry on.

He inspected the way she contemplated,learning even more about the child. It was hard to look away;there was something...different.

Something was definitely off about her,and it got on Slenderman's nerves.

What is it?

What makes this child so special?

He stayed at his position for a few moments,thinking. He didn't even realize Brooke staring at him from her window. She had a confused look and a raised eyebrow.

Slenderman shook his head slightly and looked away from her.

She went back to what she was doing as he teleported to his first page.

Just staring.

Aching inside. Wanting everyone and everything back. He had spent over a hundred years with Creepypasta.

Now,its just ash. All gone. Never to return.

He had to steady himself by placing a hand on the tree to support his weight as he let out a long shaky sigh.

The memory made him ache.

He didn't know how long he was out there in the same position until there was a sudden change in tranquility.

"Um,Slenderman-- Sir... May I ask why you're out here watching me?" Brooke stood in front of him with a raised eyebrow.