CLOSURE

In the heart of Manila, where the city's rhythm met the beat of countless stories, Vice and Karylle found themselves seated in a cozy coffee shop around Intramuros. It was just a random day. Katatapos lang nila maglibot at mamasyal sa intramuros. Matagal na kasi nila itong gusto kaso nga lang ay hindi natutuloy dahil sa work at dahil na rin maraming mga tao ang nakakakilala sa kanila. Kaya naman when they found out na may shooting sila around Intramuros they also took the chance para makapag ikot ikot na rin.

The sun painted the room with a warm glow, and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as they embarked on a journey down memory lane. Bigla kasing tumugtog yung isa sa mga kanta na nakapagpapaalala sa kanilang past.

"K, remember the first time we heard that song?" Vice asked, a nostalgic smile playing on his lips.

Karylle chuckled, her eyes reflecting years of shared memories. "Hayyy vicey, that song takes me back. It was like the anthem of our college days—the background music to our dreams and uncertainties."

No one knows that both of them have a past. Tanging silang dalawa lamang ang nakakaalam nito at hindi na nila pa pinagsabi sa iba. Kaya naman kung makikita man silang dalawa ngayon, they were just two people who are very close to each other. Besties to be described.

As the familiar chords of the song filled the cafe, Vice leaned in, his gaze locked onto K's. "Those late-night discussions about the future, imagining what life had in store for us. It feels like a lifetime ago."

Vice nodded, her gaze distant as she reminisced. "Back when our dreams were as big as the sky, and that song was the soundtrack to our conversations about love, success, and everything in between."

The lyrics became the thread weaving through their conversation, each verse unlocking a new chapter in the book of their friendship.

"I always thought we'd conquer the world together," Karylle mused, taking a sip of his coffee. "But life had its twists and turns, and here we are, catching up over a cup of coffee."

Karylle sighed, her fingers tapping the table in rhythm with the song. "Life has its own playlist, Vice. Sometimes it's sweet, and other times it's melancholic. But the beauty lies in the harmony of it all."

Their conversation meandered through the years, exploring the highs and lows of their respective lives, careers, and relationships. Each shared experience added another note to the symphony of their friendship.

As the song reached its emotional climax, Vice looked deep into Karylle's eyes. "Karylle, if I had to choose how to conclude this chapter of our lives, it would be with gratitude. Grateful for the laughter we shared, the tears we shed, and the moments that defined us."

Karylle smiled, a tear glistening in her eye. "I couldn't agree more, Vice. Our journey may not have unfolded the way we envisioned, but it's uniquely ours. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

The final chords of the song resonated in the air, marking the end of their day. Karylle and Vice left the cafe with a sense of closure, carrying the melody of "Kung ako ang pumiling tapusin ito" in their hearts—a timeless reminder of a friendship that had weathered the symphony of life.