HONEYMOON

Vice and Karylle stepped into their cozy honeymoon suite, adorned with flickering candlelight and fragrant flowers. The air was filled with a mix of nervous excitement and the sweet scent of romance.

As they shared a quiet dinner, their eyes spoke volumes, reflecting the unspoken promises of a lifetime together. Vice, ever the gentleman, pulled out a small velvet box, revealing a delicate necklace that sparkled under the soft glow of the room.

Karylle's eyes shimmered with tears of joy as she embraced him, feeling the warmth of the moment. They danced to a melody only they could hear, lost in the rhythm of each other's heartbeat.

Later, under a canopy of stars, they strolled along the moonlit beach, their fingers intertwined. Laughter echoed as they raced towards the water, the cool waves tickling their toes. As they sat on the sand, Vice wrapped his jacket around Karylle, a gesture of both protection and love.

"Love, it feels like yesterday nung unang beses nating nagkakilala. Sobrang bilis ng panahon, grabe." Karylle said, breaking the peaceful silent they're sharing.

"Oo nga, pero ang dami na nating napagdaanan. Through ups and downs, our happiest and saddest moments. Akalain mo yun, tayo parin hanggang dulo"

"Dati, nagtatago lang tayo, yung simpleng holding hands natin, yung late night na pagtataks mo sa'kin— hindi ko makakalimutan yun." Vice chuckled ng maalala yung unang beses niyang itinakas ang asawa para lang kumain sila sa tapsilugan ng dis oras ng gabi. Kaso nga lang nakagat ito ng aso nila Karylle kaya imbis na sa tapsilugan sila kumain, sa emergency room sila nagdate.

"Si finn naman kasi, ang liit liit na nga kung mga sakmal sa paa ko akala mo malaking aso" natawa naman si Karylle dito habang tinititigan ang asawang nakanguso.

"Aba hindi ko kasalanan yon, may patakas takas ka pa kasing nalalaman pwede ka namang magpaalam, papayagan ka parin naman" natatawang balik ni karylle

"Eh trip ko, bat ka ba. Maangas ako eh" pagmamaktol ni vice. Kaya naman mas lalong natawa dito si karylle.

"You know what, sobrang grateful ako sa pagiging partner mo sa lahat ng bagay. Sa mga hirap at ginhawa, kasama kita. I am indeed lucky to have you in my life,"

"Me too, love" Vice replied and kiss her wife's forehead. "Excited na ako sa bagong chapter ng buhay natin"

"Ako rin, love. Handa akong harapin ang kahit ano basta't kasama kita."

"You are my life, love. Araw araw kitang pipiliin, hanggang sa huling hininga ko mahal na mahal kita.

"I love you too, love"

And with that, they sealed it with a passionate kiss. They stayed there for a bit until makaramdam na ng lamig si karylle. They then decide to go back to their place.

Returning to their room, anticipation hung in the air. The room, now illuminated by the moon's silver rays, set the stage for a night filled with passion. They exchanged tender kisses, each one deepening their connection.

The room was bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, casting a warm and intimate ambiance. Karylle and Vice lay side by side, their fingers entwined, as the gentle hum of a distant melody filled the air.

Vice's gaze lingered on Karylle's eyes, a reflection of desire and connection. He traced delicate patterns on her skin, igniting a trail of shivers that danced along her spine. With each touch, a symphony of sensations unfolded, creating a language known only to them.

Karylle leaned in, capturing Vice's lips in a lingering kiss. The world outside their haven ceased to exist as they melted into each other's warmth. Their breaths synchronized, whispering secrets that only the silent room could comprehend.

As the layers of vulnerability unfolded, clothes became mere obstacles to the exploration of one another. Vice's hands traced the contours of K's body, mapping the geography of a love story written in caresses.

Their whispers of affection echoed in the quietude, punctuated by tender sighs and shared laughter. In the gentle cadence of their movements, passion swirled like a tempest, leaving in its wake a serene calm.

Time lost its relevance as they navigated the delicate dance of intimacy, each moment etching memories that transcended the physical. In the hushed tranquility, love unfolded, a masterpiece painted in the strokes of shared vulnerability.

As they lay intertwined, basking in the afterglow, the room embraced their connection like a silent witness to a chapter written in the language of touch—a chapter that spoke of love, intimacy, and the promise of countless nights together.

Their hearts beat in unison, and the room seemed to pulsate with the magic of their love. In the quiet hours of the night, whispers of love and promises of forever were shared.

The dawn broke, casting a gentle glow on the couple wrapped in each other's arms. As sunlight streamed through the curtains, they welcomed the first morning of their married life. With a simple exchange of smiles, they knew that every sunrise from that day forward would be a celebration of their enduring love.

"Good morning Mister ko,"

"I love you, Misis"