chapter 37

Today she thought that it will be a worst day but this day a tially become her good day.... She didn't expect D3 Gang ask sorry from her.... But she is happy.... In happiness she is coming towards canteen and again bumbed with a hard chest....and she cursed that person......

Taani : Why god always me..... OMG my head... God do you have any enmity towards my head .. Always I bumped with someone and always my head hurt.....why god...

Karan: OMG God why you made this clumsy taani... She hurt my poor chest....what to do .....

Taani: You Mr golgappe....I will kill you... Why you are always coming to irritate me.... I will kill you ...

Karan: I will kill you,I will kill you.... You are constantly telling do you have any memory problem.... Like mantra you are telling.... What happened jungly billi.....

Taani : Do you take any pledge that you will always irritate taani ....

Karan: Yes I am .. do you have any problem... Oh I think taani is going to cry .....cry baby ....do you want milk .... don't cry mumma will buy you milk from canteen ....

Taani: I won't leave you

she started to beat Karan and Karan started to run from there for his dear life... Both are doing there tom and jerry fight in the canteen and every one there is amused to see this version of taani... For Dragon team this is not new they know Karan and taani both are two opposite poles always fight with each other....they also knows if any problems come they also care for each other....at last she grab Karan and started to beat him.... And whole canteen , dragon team and even D3 team also laughing after witness the scene......

Karan: Meri maa please spare me ... I can't.....

After that she leave Karan and said

Taani: if you again mess with me ....then think this will be the consequences.....

Karan: Do you know with your that hand your all beating feel like feather is brushing me ....and you are telling messing with you this is the consequences.... What taani....

Taani: You I will kill.... You.... Just stand there...

But poor Krystal come and stand middle between both and told .

Krystal: Why you two are always fighting... Is there any reason that you two always fight .... I am fed up with you two....why taani... I taught you are little bit mature than Karan ....but you are also behaving like 5 yr old girl.....

Suddenly taani comes to Karan and put her hand on his neck and told

Taani: Why Krystal why are you behaving like this... We are friends...so it is normal to fight with eachother....yes Karan...

Karan: Yes taani.... She don't know anything...you just leave just ......We can focus on eating something yummy.......

Krystal become like do you two thinking me as a fool... How in the world this two become friends in one second.....

Krystal: You two always do this me..... I hate you guys ....

Taakar: But we love you.....

Krystal smiled and she also goes with them to order something for her.....

But here someone is looking at taani and her behaviour....He is watching taani from so many days and he is really getting doubt regarding her behaviour towards gang because she is behaving like olden days....if she is not having any memory then how can she easily jell up with them.....we know who is that person taani's majnu Rithvik....

After that with nok-joke Dragon team completed there food and went to do there respective works....taani also goes to do the GS work......

At Girls Locker Room