Chapter 41

Rithvik and Taani went to the parking lot...and Rithivik opened the door like gentlemen....

Taani: Wow impressive.....the great dancer Rithvik singhania is opening door for a girl.... It should be great news do you know.....

Rithivik: Yea ... I know it is world super news.......If you want I can make another news also ...

after telling this he just move forward towards her ears ..her heart started to beat fast..... He really close towards her and then said

Rithivik: By marrying you....what you say....

Taani's heart is started to beat fast after hearing this....she don't know why his each and every words is affecting her like fire.....this feeling is really new.... Before her memory lose she never felt like this ...........

Rithvik also started to look at her and also tried to read her expression....he can see she is blushing like a bride.... After watching her every movement closely this much days......... He feels like she also have some feeling towards him....but he can't rush... Because he knows now only she recovered from heart break.....so she need time......So converting the situation he said ....

Rithivik: But everyone will laugh at me how can a handsome hunk man can marry a bhoothini...

Taani: You ...... rithivik I will kill you .....

And she started to beat him with her hands ..... After that both sit in the car..... started the journey..... Through out the journey both are silent and they are thinking about all the recent things that happened with them.......

Rithivik stopped his car near taani house...
But still she is in her thinking only ... She snapped out the revive by the sound of rithivik..........

Rithivik: What are you thinking taani.... Why you are silent this much time.....

Taani: I don't know rithivik why my life changed this way.... I never done anything to anyone then why my life is playing like this .....after my memory lose I struggled lot .... I can't take that from my mind....... I really missed you guys.... Do you when I came here I really long for a best friend but I never got best friend.....for whole college I am non dancer and swayam's sister.... They are not ready to accept me as taani.... They only want some diva or dancer but do you know I really want to scream to everyone that i  want a friend you love the person taani...... But no one came forward to love this ordinary taani.....am I not deserve a friendship from anyone.....

Rithivik: Taani just think like this they don't deserve you..... You should think like this....they are not deserving your time or friendship.....they are at the lose not you..... So don't think anything....and who said that you don't deserve friendship....I am always there for you...not me our whole gang is always with you......Do you get it..... Now stop thinking about your past .....start to think about the future.....Taani I got the reason why you are hiding the news of regaining your memory....but taani you can't live your life like this in your whole life .......you can't leave your passion just like this because of your fear to face the truth....one day you have to face the truth that Mr shekhawat is your father......so think taani......take a wise decision....I won't force you....but it is not good to run away from the truth.... and most important thing is ...your taiji no ....no ....your mom deserves to know the truth because she struggled lot ... ...... according to her she lost her baby and you are her sister in law's baby who born same day as her baby..... Can you think how much she would have struggled every day seeing you infront of her.... She will only think about her baby ....so your mom deserve truth..... Taani if you didn't face the reality then how you are going to give support to your mom...... who is innocent....So take a wise decision....