Chapter 21

After sometime both the team did a friendly showdown....both the team is awesome but dragon team is little more professional than D3 team...So atlast in friendly showdown Dragon team won....

Rey:Rithvik awesome bro.....you are really fantastic.... but one day I will surely defeat you...

Kriya: Rey I think you need more practice to win over our Rithivik.....

Rey: we will see......( he winked towards Rithvik and move to his friends)

At that time taani came to Rehersal Hall........and both Rithivik and Rey started to look at her......she know the heated stare is coming towards her but she is not ready to look at Rey.... She can't trust him now...She is not ready to give chance to Rey..... So she just look at the other side of Rey and see Rithivik is looking at her...... She don't know why something is forcing her to look at him..she feels like some maganetic force is pulling her towards him.......and she can see immense pain in his eyes... what that pain mean for she don't know... but the pain in his eyes is burning her.... she even don't know him then why his pain is affecting her........So she just looked him in his eye for sometime ...but this time Rey got confused and looked at the direction where she is looking and he got shock that Rithivik and Taani is having an eye lock.... He felt something strange...why both are looking at eachother.... but he shrugs the thinking...because he know taani is first time meeting Rithvik......may be he mistook the situation.. she may be looking somewhere and he mistook as it is Rithivik..... suddenly everyone thought is distributed because of a phone call.

Taani: Guys .... for charity event I want names of couple who is going to participate in couple dance......you all already told me 2 couple dance and 2 individual team dance ... and atlast you two team combines and performes one dance .... you all are doing dance in the form of drama ....you have given every information...but you forget to give me the names of couple who is going to participate in the couple dance....

Rithvik : Sorry taani,till now we didn't discussed about the couple who is going to perform...just give us 10 min we will inform you... sorry...

Taani: After smiling it's okey Rithivik....but please discuss about the couple dance now and let me know please.... I have to submit the report to VP regarding your dance.... He wants details of every team who is going to participate on the charity event and other department given me all the details ....only your team didn't submit the details... please do it fast and let me know...okey...

Rithivik: Okay..... Taani please give us half an hour...we will submit full details......

Taani smiled to him and thanked him.....and move out from RH....

D3 gang: Rithvik why are you talked with her politely... She is really bossy and she is ordering US ...

Dragon Gang get angry because this gang is always taunt taani without her mistakes...but they become calm because it is not good to fight now so 

Rithivik: Guys she is this college GS and she have so many responsibilities but we don't have any responsibility...the only responsibility we all have is to do dance and prepare for the charity event...even we are not doing that also properly then how can she calm and talk with us.

Karan: So from now onwards do your responsibility properly in correct time then also she is shouting at you then we will agree with you all... but without doing your responsibility and you are getting scolding for that ....it is not her problem it is your problem you are incapable to take the responsibilities....So before blaming her check with yourself are you really worthy to get a good treatment from her......

Krystal: Rithivik talked to her politely because he knew the mistake was on our side because the other department gave full info to her but .... our team didn't give .....one more special is there, in this dance team  we have AGS, CS and ACS....but this three don't know how to take responsibility so gang before taunting her just tell your team members especially to your AGS, CS and ACS to do their work properly.....without doing your work and taunting others is not a good manners .