Filming 🎥

Pov (Y.N)
"You mean to tell me this place is haunted because if so then even the most modern of place can be a haunted" I say which makes Colby and Sam laugh, We head inside the pub "Wait before we go any further.." Sam goes to say I hear a car pulling into the car park "Guess what we've got two special guest" Sam says "Who?" I ask excitedly "Kris and Celine" Colby says "Omg Kris your telling me I get to meet kris" I say fan Girling out "Celine coming omg" Andrew says getting excited We then hear footsteps as they approach "Hello guys" Kris and Celine says "Hey" I say smiling "Omg it's you (Y.N)" Celine says which catches me off guard "You know who I am?" I queston she smiles "Of course" she says "It's nice to meet you" I say giving her a hug I then turn to look at kris "Hello" she says opening her arms for a hug "Hey" I say back. All my dreams have come true after filming the intro, we begin to walk around "so guys in a bit were going to split up into a group of 3 and the other team has to write a dare of where we're going" Colby says "Okay" I say smiling, the pub looks nice and new but I keep getting this strange feeling of being watched We walk around the place twice before we go back to the main bar area "so I say Kris and Celine" you two go together "Andrew and Garrett You two go together and then Me, (Y.N) and Sam we will go together" Colby says I nod my head "So I say We chose where Andrew and garrett are going, Kris and Celine you chose where we are going and Andrew and Garrett you chose where Kris and Celine are going for 10 minutes" Sam say everyone agrees we then huddle up into a circle "Shall we write Basement?" Sam asks "Yeah Uncle Garrett loves exploring basement" I say which makes them both smile "Perfect then" Colby says smiling "Okay so we've decided that Colby your team will be exploring the toilets" Kris says which makes us laugh "Garrett your team will be exploring the basement" Sam says which makes him smile "Wonderful" he says "Kris we decided your team would be exploring behind the bar" Andrew says smiling "Okay guys we all have 10 minutes let go" Colby says as we make our way over to the toilets the bathroom are the only room that hasn't been decorated for a while we walk in "Hold on two second" Colby says as his phone begin to ring Me and Sam just stand there for a minute I begin to look around the place "Nothing special just a standard toilet that looks a bit old" I say which makes sam laugh "literally" he says grinning the lights then begin to go off "I can't see anything" I say "Me neither" The lights then turn back off they then start flashing on and off "Haha very funny Colby" I say he then walks in "Whats funny?" He asks "Turning the light on and off" I say he looks confused before he makes his way into the bathroom he hands Sam the camera "Let's go and check out these bathroom stalls" Sam says "Be careful Sam might have someone who didn't flush" Colby says Standing by the sink and looking into the mirror I'm stood near the door, I don't know why but the whole light thing really scared me, I then hear a loud noise like a gun shot, my heart begins to beat faster I feel like I can't breathe "Did you just hear that?" Colby asks "Hey are you okay?" He asks looking at me "(Y.N) what's wrong, your okay" He says running over to me and giving me a hug "What's happened is (Y.N) okay" Sam asks as I see him place the camera on the side and come over to us "I can't breathe" I say Colby looks at me "Your okay, it's just a panic attack Your going to be fine" Colby says "It..sound..like...a..gun" I say "I know it did but I bet there a reasonable explanation" Colby says as he grabs my hand "Count with me" he says as we begin to count I then feel Sam wrap his arm around me as I place my head on his shoulder "I'll message the groupchat" Sam says as he looks at me and Colby I hear his message tone go off "Hey, Everyone okay Celine accidently pressed a speaker that caused that sound to go off everyone fine" Sam says smiling at me, They stayed on the floor with me for another 10 minutes to make sure I was fine "We can finish filming now" i say looking at the boys "Are you sure?" They asks "Yeah" I say back we go back to filming I've calmed down a lot, "Guys you need to come in the basement now" Uncle Garrett say we head down there with them and instantly I feel scared I look in the corner and begin to back away I feel Sam move his hands around me to stop me going any further be then looked up and saw what I did "The Hell" he says Colby looks up with the camera and then says the same thing "Guys there a a person" he says pointing the camera to the corner of the room, "Emm it looks diffrent on camera" Colby says "I'm going back upstairs" I say "No Wait" A voice says on Sam's spirit box I look at Sam scared "I like her she's nice don't let her go upstairs alone someone go with her" The voice says "I'll go with her" Sam says as he grabs my hand as we begin to walk upstairs "I'm tired sam" I say looking at him "That's what panic attacks do I'm afraid" He says grabbing my hand "Let's go wait in the car" He says we go outside and into the car I place my head on his shoulder as I feel my eyes shut I feel him pull me closer to him before I feel asleep.