Distracted 😏

Pov (Sam)
I want to spend more time with (Y.N) but I've got editing to do and we'll as soon as this video up I can spend some quiltiy time with her I do feel guilty though all I want to do is take her out but for now I've got to work.

Pov (Y.N)
I'm missing him, He's spending way to much time on that computer of he's I know he has a job to do but I want to see him, I get up from the couch and make my way over to his editing room I walk in and he's on his computer he doesn't look up but he speaks to me "Hi Babe" he says "Hey cutie" I say he looks up and smiles "I'll be finished in a few hours" he says turning back to his computer screen "But you need a break" I say looking at him "If I take a break then I'm going to have to work later" he says smiling at his computer screen I walk over to where he is and smile when I see what he's smiling at its blackpool, "Remeber this baby" he asks putting his arm around me and clicking play on the video, I smile as I'm taken back to the moment we were in the haunted hotel and Sam had just picked me up and was holding me over his shoulder "Don't drop me please" I say he laughts "I won't drop you" he says "Well if you do and I die I will haunt you" I say he laughs again "I'm not going to drop you and you won't die I promise" he says my face relaxes "Aww Love birds" Colby comments which makes us both laugh "I remember" I say he gives me a kiss and smiles "I better get back to work baby" he says, "Not yet please" I say as I sit on his lap "Babe that's not going to work" he says I take this as a challenge "Really??" I queston.

                  ~ Smut Warning ~

As I connect our lips together he's still got his hand on the computer so I deepen the kiss while grinding up against his dick He let's out a soft moan before he wraps his arm around the back of my head so he can deepen the kiss, he then takes his lips off mine and begins to kiss down my neck "Your very distracting do you know that" he says with a big smirk on his face as he moves his hand over to my ass he then tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear "Maybe I do need that break after all" he says whispering In my ear "Do you want?" He asks as I smile "Yeah I do" I say I see his face light up as he picks me up and walks over to the bedroom placing me on the bed before he hovers over me, he begins to kiss me again as I begin to take his shirt off he smiles "Your eager" he says in a deep sexy voice "It's what you do to me" I reply he grins again taking my shirt off and bra and throwing them across the room He begins to kiss me down my chest "Sam stop teasing me, I want you" I say he grins again this time a mischievous look appears on his face He crawls up the bed and hovers above me again kissing me and deepening the kiss "You sure you want me" he says "Sam just fuck me already" I say he laughs "Someone horny" he says looking at me he then reaches down and begins to undo my Jeans I do the same to him soon as I've undo his jeans I pull his boxes down and his dick springs up "I'm not the only horny one" I say which a grin on my face he smiles as he takes my pants down "You sure about this?" He asks I give him a really look and he laughs "Awww someone has no patience today" he says teasing me "Right" I say as I push him on to his back and hover above him "I can wait can you?" I ask he smiles "Oh I can wait" he says I sign which makes him smile "Do you want to have sex?" I ask him he looks at me and smiles "Of course I do baby" he says I smile as I line my pussy up with his dick I begin to ride him taking in all of him I moan as pleasure takes over he rolls us over so he's on top "Sorry for teasing you" he says giving me a kiss as he thrust in and out of me "Your so good (Y.N)" he says moaning me name "Sam" I moan he smile "I'm close Sam" I say he smiles "I'm nearly there baby" he says "Cum for me" He says as he thrust harder into me they start to get sloppy We both cum as were left brestless he thrust a few more time before pulling out "I love you baby" he says as he lays down next to me "I love you more" I say he wraps his arm around me before giving me a kiss on my head "I'm glad I took a break I'll do the rest of my work tomorrow, let's watch a movie" he says as he pulls me close to him.