Heart broken 💘

Pov (Y.N)
I wake up next to Sam we must of fell asleep while watching the movie it take me a while to realise that my phone was ringing and that's what woke me up, I look at the phone Billie💖 I forgot to change it I get up and answer the call walking into the bathroom "Hello?" I ask confused "Hey, I was just calling coz like I don't want us to break up it was a mistake and we can't throw everything away for one drunken mistake" he says I feel my eyes filling with tears "Not us Billie You, I have never cheated on you and I wouldn't I told you I can't trust you anymore you throw it away not me" I say hanging up and putting my phone down I felt the tears flowing now as I begin to cry more, "Hey are you okay?" In there I hear Sam voice "Huh?" I say completely off guard "Can I come in?" He asks "Erm Yeah" I say, I see the door open, he looks at me and then gives me a weak smile "What's wrong?" He asks sitting down next to me and putting his arm around me "Billie just called me, I don't know why I answered it he just said I've thrown everything away everything we had, how could he say that he's the one that cheated. I though I was okay Sam but I'm obviously not it hurts I was with him for 4 years he was like one of my bestfriend and I know weve grown apart the last few months because we both doing other things but why did he just end it why cheat on me and now make me feel bad for it" I say my eyes filled with tears "He doesn't deserve you he never did, I'm so sorry that he's making you feel this way it's not fair is it" he says giving me a hug "Me and My girlfriend broke up a few months ago, we both just wanted diffrent things and that's okay we decided to break up mutually, but I would of never cheated on her not once" Sam says "That's because your a good guy" I say resting my head on his shoulders "You know what your going to be fine I know you will, I know it hurts now but it's only temporary I promise it will get better and I'm right here when you need to talk" he says smiling handing me a tissue "Thank you" I say wiping my eyes and giving Sam a smile. My phone begin to ring again "I'll see who it is" Sam says he passes me the phone "Who's bestie boo?" He asks which makes me giggle "It's Jemma" I say smiling he smiles at me "Well answer it then I'll be in the bedroom if you need me" he say as he leaves the room. "Hey Jem" I say "Hey (Y.N) I need to tell you something Emma just told me and you deserve to know because I know she won't tell you so I will" Jem says which makes my heart beat faster "Okay what it is?" I ask "Wait is there someone with you your not on your own are you?" She asks "No Sam in the other room and so is Colby, Kris, Celine, Andrew and uncle Garrett why?" I ask "Just want to make sure that you've got someone with you before I tell you this I don't want you doing something stupid" she says "Go one then tell me" I say "Emma the one Billie cheated on you with" She says "You what, she said she was my friend why would she do that why would he do that, I introduced them to eachother what the hell" I say getting upset "I know I'm sorry I just knew I had to tell you" she says "Oh Jem thank you, your my true friend I love you so much I'll speak to you later you did the right thing" I say "Bye I love you more" she says as I hang up.

Pov (Sam)
I go into the bedroom and sit on the bed on my phone I see movement coming from the bathroom she upset "What's happened are you okay?" I ask she shakes her head and come over to me giving me a hug "He slept with my friend Jem told me Emma just told her so she told me no wonder he didn't want to say who it was" She says I hold her closer to me "That's horrible I'm so sorry" I say holding her closer to me "They were laughing at me Sam I introduced them and then they slept together I feel sick how stupid could I be " she says "No your not stupid you never have been you never will I'm here and I'll be here for you I promise" I say. "Your the best Sam, I feel like I can talk to you about whatever" she says I smile "You don't deserve Any of this I promise you that" I says giving her a hug.