𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 - 𝘾𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨

★★★
_________________________________________

Jig-Jig street was a sickening place. At least for Johnny. The idea of joytoys and fucking someone or something that wasn't necessary "real" made him want to vomit. Johnny was shockingly more into genuine romance. Having a love for someone that is real and won't just reset after the session is over.

And after everything he despised. Everything he hated which was the entirety of Night City. Here he was. The massive letters in illuminated light shined down on Silverhand as if it was mocking him. Johnny felt sick to his stomach but jesus if he didn't need this.

It was his last hope. His final battle after the millions he had won before with just his pistol and personality. The night before his hand wasn't doing it. The dark and shameful feeling of fucking into his hand that wrapped around his length as he tried desperately to get off. His long jet black hair stuck to his forehead from the sweat of his lust and disappointment.
After such a horrible experience Johnny knew that this was his genuine last resort. And he hated it with his full heart and gut.

The people of Jig-Jig street was a collective bunch of dealers, bouncers, gamblers, and pathetic losers trying to get their fill which is where Johnny stood in that category. That alone made him feel even worse. The idea of Johnny Silverhand on the streets of the most frowned town of Night City. Fuck.

The legend walked down. Trying to keep his head low and his shoulders slumped as he treaded further into the stench of unthoughtful lust.

Some joytoys called out to him. Johnny just scoffed and walked faster, their voices faded out by the sounds of loud advertisements blasting on full. In Johnnys storm of trying to hide himself and his shame. He managed to collide shoulders with another. Stumbling awkwardly as the stranger and Johnny tried to recover themselves quickly.

Johnny was the first to look up. And boy if he wasn't more than happy to. It was another man, a bit younger than him but not by much. He straightened his back and brushed off his leather jacket before turning his head to Johnny. His eyes fixated on him immediately.

Johnny smirked and stepped forward, knowing exactly what he wanted. "How much?"

"Excuse me....?"

"Y'know how much is it to... y'know." His confidence's began to fleet. That torch of light in his chest soon dimmed to just a small lick of light.

"I'm not a sex bot if that's what you're asking." The stranger rested his stance in a more comfortable position. Crossing his arms over his chest with a worldwide expression that could be read by many.

"Shit. Look kid you gotta cut me some slack." Johnny was itching for a cigarette right about now. And his burning desires in his stomach were not helping. "My predicament ain't one that's shy of being uncommon. Hell isn't that why you're here?"

"Yes and no. It's not your business to know anyways..." the man replied. His stance never wavered as Johnny kept shifting the weight of his body.

"Right." Johnny reached into his pocket. Praying to whatever god that there was a cig. "Hell yeah." Johnny muttered under his breath as that familiar sensation of his fingers wrapping around that tiny bud of joy filled him.

The legend lifted his arm, cigarette in hand as his lips wrapped around the cancer stick. Happily he held it there as his other silver hand reached into his pocket, rummaging around a bit until a defeated curse left his mouth.