𝙑𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙑𝙚𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙧 - 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 (𝙋𝙩. 𝟭)

__________________________________________

It was a rough night. Some street thugs gave you a good beat down. But you easily took care of them in return of their right hooks and kicks to the stomach. With your own blades stabbing into lungs and shreds to the face.

You were pretty beaten, not horrible but beaten nonetheless. Viktor was the first ripper you could think of once you were finished ripping through the gangs flesh. Blood coated your face, dripping from your mantis blades which began to malfunction.

"Just great..." lifting your arms your eyes fell on the blades getting stuck. Repeatedly trying to return into your skin but jamming and returning back to their full unsheathed state.

"Vik it is..."

The ride there was a bit difficult. Thankfully your blades didn't give too much trouble as you slowly cruised through the streets of Night City.

Pulling up you made way through the shady alleyway just behind Misty's place. Some people were around but not many. They said nothing as you walked by covered in blood.

Heading down the stairs, through the doors, and pulling the gate open there Viktor was. At first he had no idea you were in, his eyes were glued to the wrestling match on the screen.

"Vik...? Viktor!" You punched the gate. Making it rattle a bit.

The ripper turned in his chair. As soon as it clicked he stood up immediately. Walking over to your aid.

"Jesus what'd you do this time kid."

"Fucked up a few thugs."

"Looks like they got the swing on you too." Viktor softly grabbed your chin. Lifting your head, tilting it from side to side.
"And these?" Viktor guided his hands down to the jamming blades.

"They got... I dunno messed up."

"Messed up?" His eyes peaked up to mine.

"Are you going to help me or not."

"C'mon. Let's get you fixed up. You look terrible."

Viktor and you headed towards the ripper table. Surgical tools, some bits of cyberwear, and other equipment scattered around the space. Just over was Viktors desk. His screen playing the most recent match, above it were his trophy's perched on shelves.

"Miss it?" I peered up at the gold statues. Viktor followed my eyes and chuckled.

"Yes sometimes. But I'm happy I can finally sit back and relax." Viktor sighed as he sat down next to me.
"Enough about me. Let's get you situated."

The ripper lent in, warm wet cloth in hand as he began to wipe away the crimson from my features. The blades had stopped jamming. Now they stuck out like a sore thumb, waiting to be used to shred into their next victim.

"Any new biz you need taken care of?"

"How about you take a break." Viktor began to work on my left arm. His cyber glove getting into every nook.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Viktor lifted my left arm slightly. Raising a brow in my direction letting me know I was in bad shape from all the work I'd been doing.

"I need eddies. You know that—"

"And you need a break kid."

I sighed, slumping back into the chair. My eyes drawn up to the ceiling as Viktor continued his work.

Some time had passed. I was about to doze off until Viktor snapped his fingers inches from my face. "Wake up princess." Gently Viktor pushed the mantis blade back into its rightful place.

"Thanks Vik. How much do I owe you?"

Viktor shook his head. "Nothing. It's on the house." The doc stood up from his seat, heading back over to his desk. His face in his hand for a minute as he mumbled something.

"What's that?" I looked up towards him. Flexing and twisting my arms to make sure they were all in good condition.

"You gotta take a rest. Why don't you stay here for a few days. See how your arms will do."

"I can take care of myself Vik."

The ripper looked at me over his shoulder. His expression unreadable from his glasses.

"Vik..." my gaze was sympathetic. "C'mon."

Viktor turned. Striding over to me again. His arms were on each of my shoulders and I was forced down onto the chair beneath me.

"You're too rough on yourself. And I'm starting to get worried." The ripper stepped back. His arms crossing over his chest as he stared down.

I felt like a kid being scolded. Which was the usual dynamic for Viktor and I. Some days I didn't care but others I felt like he was treating me like some idiot who can't handle the night streets of the city.

"Look Vikky. I get it, you care, and I appreciate it. However, you can't keep me on a leash. Like I'm some dog of yours." I tried standing up from the chair only to be forced back down.

Viktor was looming over me. Inches from my face. His gaze I could make out past his glasses. The look angry yet mixed with some other untouched emotion.

"And what if I do exactly that." He spoke.

Access part two
Read the full version on - https://beastyboyxx.tumblr.com/
18+ only