Love & War & Affection

Intro of ~Love & War~

Hi my name is Yn. I love to shop and imma dancer/singer... Im 17 and im going to this new school called "The Academy of Performing Arts". I have a sister named Amy whos now going out with someone that she loves him and thats basically the reason where going lol well anyways I gtg bye.

.....................~Chapter 1~.....................

~Yn's Pov.~

Omg im so tired and theres nothing to watch -.- ughh oh well. Later I felt the room slowly get darker and darker and b4 I knew it I was sleep!

25 minutes later..

I feel myself get hit with a pillow and my eyes slowly open to see my sister Amy standing over me yellin at me then I replied "Wait wtf why are u hitting me" I said getting angry.

She stood there looking hella mad like her vein was finna pop out of her head and she replied in a mean tone " I FUCKIN BEEN SHAKING U AND SHIT TRYNNA WAKE UR FOOTBALL HEADED ASS UP AND ITS UR FAULT FOR STAYING UP ALL NIGHT," she said in a furious tone in her voice and she rushed out the room and went into the bathroom and did her hygiene things she does in the morning.

I balled up my fist in anger and waited for her to get out the shower.

1 hour later...

Amy finally is walkin out the shower. Smh shes forever takin a long ass shower. Its like damn bitch how dirty are u?? Anyways I walk to the shower and set my water to how I want it then I start stripping my clothes off. Then i got inside the shower and I pull the curtain closed.

Next thing i know i hear the toilet flush and the water gets hella hot "OUCHH AMY WTF," I screamed as I ran out the shower and amy replied,"Oops," then she laughed evily and washes her hands then she walked out. I got very angry with her but thats ok imma get her back...

( uh oh i wonder how shes gunna do that ;) )

I took my shower for about 30 minutes then I got out and put on this sexy outfit and headed downstairs for breakfast. I looked at Amy and she was about to plug the hair dryer by microwave where there was 10 different things plugged in. I screamed "AMY NO," but it was to late. She plugged in the hair dryer and the power went out.

"Fuck Amy -.- ," i said angrily. "Fine I'll go outside and turn the fuse back on," she replied in a scared tone because it was dark outside.

I watched her walk half way to the door and I started feeling bad. I grabbed her. "Wait, I'll go do it," I said with a smile. Then she replied,"Awww thank you sis." I nodded. Then I walked out the house and went to the backyard. I was bout to turn the power back on but then I felt someone grab my arm. "AHHHHH," I screamed and I knocked the person out. I didn't mean to I was just scared!! But they'll understand right? I looked closely at the person. UH OH IM IN BIG TROUBLE!! "AMYYYYYYY," I screamed at the top of my lungs and she sooned rushed out the house and ran to me. "WTF YN U KNOCKED OUT MOM." she said as she started fanning her. "I know, I know I feel so bad I didn't mean to and I was just scared," I replied as I started tearing up.

~Amy's Pov.~

Yn helped mom up and took her in the house and sat her on the couch. Then she went into the kitchen to get her some ice water. Smh honestly I fucking hate Yn. Shes always fucking things up. Why can't she be more like mom. Sweet, kind, funny, etc. I guess not all people are like her.. and after all mom is...omg shes waking up. "MMM my head," my mom said as I can tell shes in pain. "Mommy are u ok," I asked in a worried tone. "Honey im fine just go get your backpack," she replied as I watched her tears fall down her face. But like any other day I dust it off my shoulder and went upstairs and got me and Yn's backpack.

I walked downstairs and I heard my mom on the phone and this is what I heard:

"Hey girl whatsup," she said as she began to cry. "Yea, after we fucked he left me... yea girl ikr... I wish I never had kids with him.. I mean there just like him and there not mistakes but I regret it... yea well anyways I have to take them to school.. let this be a lesson to never fuck to early and have kids."

I couldn't stand to listen anymore so I ran upstairs and shut my door for about 20 minutes and cried until it was time to go. How could she do this to us. My mom was my idol. Im not talkin to her for a long ti.. "CMON KIDS LETS GO ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL," she yelled. I went downstairs and I gave Yn her backpack and I ran to the car so I didn't have to say another word to anyone. Finally we were all in the car and we arrived at my school. Yes time to go see my bf.

~Yn's Pov~

"Cmon Amy," I said as I was waiting for her. It seemed as if I snapped her out of a thought. Well idk but I said bye to my mom and she didn't say anything! All she did was drive off. Wtf is her problem. Oh well I just ignored it and brushed it off my shoulder. Me and Amy walked to our lockers and this boy walked over. I couldn't see what he looked like cuz Amy was blocking my view.

"Hey baby," she said while giving the boy a juicy kiss and they began to make out. I walked around Amy and cleared my throat and I still wasn't able to see his face. They stopped making out. "Oh im sorry, Ray this is my sister Yn.. Yn this is Ray," she said while smiling. That's Amy's Bf???? Hes not bad looking.. then we shook hand. His skin was so soft <3 i-i="">

"Hehe nothing much," I said then I looked him in the eyes and I constantly fell in love and he started to smile like he did to. I looked over at Amy and it looked like she was beginning to get mad but at this point I didn't care. "So um Ray what class do u have next?," I asked in a flirty voice. Then he took out his class schedule and he replied, "Ms. Orpeza." omg the has the same class as me. "Omg I do 2 lol." I said in a happy voice. "Amy what class do u have," he asked. "Oh so now im Amy?????? What happened to baby huh? Now that u meet Yn u wanna start flirting," she said in an angry voice. "Baby im sorry but we wasn't flirting we was just talkin," he said in a tone like he was sorry but I knew he was lying. "Yea w.e now u wanna call me baby? Ugh bye ray." she replied as she walked away.

Wow smh honestly I think she over reacted. "So um Ray do you wanna walk with me to class,'' I asked. He smiled and said, " Hell yeah ma." WOAH he called me ma. That's only what u call gfs. OH SHITTT

~Ray's Pov~

Omg dude. Im falling for Yn. Wait let me stop. I have a gf. But Yn is so sweet and kind and omg I wanna kiss her soo fuckin bad. But I cant do that to Amy. Can I??

TBC<3