Chapter 4

( Ok before I start this chapter and before you read, this chapter does deal with sex so if you don't wanna read it then please don't comment on it and just leave the story :) thank you)

~
Yn's Pov~

The bell rang and it was time for first period and I walked to class. Next thing I noticed is I passed by Ray and Amy making out. When she left he ran over to me.

"Hey Yn," he said while smiling but I didnt reply.

"Yn look I'm sorry ok, I had to say it," he said looking worried. I laughed sarcastically.

"OHHH really Ray?? You had to," I pushed him was from me making him slam into a locker. So he grabbed my arm.

" I had to protect her feelings."

"Ray the only person your trying to protect is yourself and you don't care about anybody else," I pushed him into a locker again and he pulled me inside the boys/girls bathroom and pinned me down.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME," I screamed.

"NO YOU NEED TO CHILL," he said while pinning me down to the floor and got on top of me.

"RAY GET THE FUCK OFF ME," I screamed louder and I tried to get up but he was to strong and for me and he started taking off his clothes and mine while still pinning me down.

"Stop or I'll make you stop," but I didn't stop. I kept trying to get up and he put a condom on and put his penis inside of me. I couldn't help but to moan. Finally I pushed him off hard enough and I kicked him in his area and I quickly put my clothes on and ran out crying. That's when I went inside the classroom and I saw Prince. What is he doing?

The teacher walked in the class.

"Hello everyone,'' she said acting excited.

"Hello Ms. Orpeza," we replied.

"Today we have a new student and his name is Jacob," she said with a smile,"Ok Jacob, you can sit by Yn." OUT OF ALL PEOPLE TO SIT BY WHY ME????

"Ok," he said smiling and he walked over to me and sat down. Today isn't my day.

(Ok, so I didn't want to make it to inappropriate so I did something short.. I hope you guys like it and sorry it short)