chapter 6

Its almost lunch time.. Yn went to the bathroom and did her business. She realized the reason she is so moody is because shes on her cycle. Yn washed her hands and walked out the bathroom to see Prince STILL crying. She felt so bad that she felt his pain. She walked up to him and sat next to him. She begin to rub his back.

"Prince, I'm SO sorry," she said tearing up ," I didn't mean to hurt you, I was jealous."

"Yn, relax... Its okay I guess."

"No Prince, Its not okay. I shouldn't have been a jerk like that and," Yn stopped and sighed, "I'm just tired of being hurt and I thought you was with somebody and.."

~Yn's Pov~

Before I got to finish talking i felt his lips smash into mine as we started to kiss. The kiss was long and I can tell he felt it. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist. We kissed for at least 3 minutes straight.

~Prince Pov~

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FIRST KISS!!! Her lips are AMAZING!! Nothing can mess up my day now. I'm not sure if this is the right time to ask her out or not.

They broke up the kiss and the both smiled at each other and looked away blushing.

"Yn, may I ask you something."

"Go for it," she said smiling.

"Okay," Prince said smiling to.

He stood Yn up and got up himself. He grabbed her hands and cleared his throat.

"MAY I HAVE EVERY ONES ATTENTION PLEASE!!!," Princeton shouted out and everyone looked at him.

"Prince, what are you doing?"

"Yn, you make me happy. I know we haven't known each other that long but you mean the world to me. I realized that I can't be without you at all. I love you for your personality, your beautiful, your sweet, and your my dream girl. I've wanted to do this for a while."

"Oh My Gosh Prince!!!!" Yn started tearing up. Suddenly Prince got on one knee and pulled out the roses and the box of chocolates as Roc came out next to him with a big poster and letters on it. The letters read in big bold letters "Yn Will You Be My Girlfriend And My Date To Prom" 

"YES PRINCE. I WILL," she jumped on Prince while crying and they hugged. What she didn't know was Ray was watching from far away and his heart was shattered. The pain was brutal and unbearable. It was pain he never felt in his life. Yn was so happy that she completely forgot about Ray. He thought for a while. Then he got an idea. He was going to have to break them up to claim what he wants from Prince. Its going to be hard but he was going to have to ask Amy for help. 

~OK guys. I'm sorry I haven't been typing in a while. I was being lazy haha but thanks for all the support and i'm going to be typing more. :) Thanks for all the support~